**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Been saving up your 5* crystals and opened up garbage? Well let's see what ya got.

1235»

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    So I saved up for a second try at Spark. Last we I got OML and was pissed. Just used 2M valor for a second try....She-hulk. I mean Seeiously. I am so pissed. Why are champs like IP, HB, LC and she-hulk even in the 5* crystal.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Got Hawkeye from my first 5* crystal. Not Bad!
    Iron Patriot from my second 5*. Mo********er!
    Storm from my 3rd. Useless!
    Ultron from my first featured crystal (Spidey crystal) & 4th 5* crystal overall, which is pretty awesome! :smile:
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    LHNL777 wrote: »
    My only 2 so far

Black Panther (CW)
    Spider-Man (MM)

Kabam hates me...

My only are,
    Venom and Old man logan, TWO good tiers (Atleast not trash) but hey,Dissappointment.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Opened 8 when November champs came out. Pulled groot, spider gwen, drax, captain marvel, Karnak, x23, CB, Hyperion. Just wanted a voodoo to use my 5* mystic awakening gem on.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Last 4: Groot, Winter Soldier, Cyclops Red, DD Netflix...disappointing.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    02tzdws31qoh.png
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I feel disgusted Vicious wow
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    0/8 for sm. I sold a solid amount of 4 stars today for a last shot...

2/3 on blade though so can’t complain I guess
  • goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    Rhino
    OG Spidey
    Antman
    Venom
    Hawkeye
    Venom

My last six pulls. Some of them from featured crystals.
    Makes you laugh at yourself for all the time you've waited.
  • Out of three I have gotten ronan, crossbones, and now antman. Hoping my next will be at least something decent. Need another like crossbones. Out of all the champs availiable I pull antman? So annoying.
  • with no lag then nothing beats quake charging heavy in a corner and tagging enemy rushing in to break the earthquake...then enemy got a 30 stack on them and they get stunned and degen like a MF :love:

ofc this is only if there is no lag...with lag and timing will fail :no_mouth:
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Talking 4*s here, not all bad but weird. I started playing around two years ago, took a seven month break and came back to the game about 5 months ago. I've still got seven 4*s unduped from my first go with the game but since coming back have drawn: Groot 2x, Quake 2x, GP 2x, Red Mags 2x, Black Panther 2x, Howard 2x, Abomination 2x, Iceman and Cap WW2
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I will join the club soon guys, got 75k 5* shards but no idea what to do with them, the common sense vote seems to be open normal ones and try to get dupes for 6* shards.

However will keep an eye out for good champs in Dec or maybe hold until next year
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Never played a game that makes me feel so angry. My last pulls are karnak, falcon, Netflix DD and shehulk.

First of all shehulk and useless DD should not even be in 5 star crystals. Second, i am stuck and cannot continue doing LOL since i cannot rank up a decent champ. I was motivated to spend in black friday and christmas but now I wont. I feel so discouraged.
    Lastly, ——————————