**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLZ KABAM DO ANYTHING ABOUT SUMMONER CANTEEN QUEST

Hello Respected Kabam,
Thank u for sending a summoner event booster in-game but even after that me and like many summoners didn't log in to the game for some or other reasons but what for them who didn't login the game for some serious problems for two to three weeks I am posting this because even I got this problem I had a seriously high fever :( so I can't log in to the game for two to three weeks so I cant play the summoner canteen quest so can u and ur team help me and the summoners by sending again a fourteen-day summer canteen booster or anything that gives us the fourteen days rewards of summer canteen quest. Plz kabam this is my request. At least give a reply to this post

Comments

• Options

Hello Respected Kabam,
    Thank u for sending a summoner event booster in-game but even after that me and like many summoners didn't log in to the game for some or other reasons but what for them who didn't login the game for some serious problems for two to three weeks I am posting this because even I got this problem I had a seriously high fever :( so I can't log in to the game for two to three weeks so I cant play the summoner canteen quest so can u and ur team help me and the summoners by sending again a fourteen-day summer canteen booster or anything that gives us the fourteen days rewards of summer canteen quest. Plz kabam this is my request. At least give a reply to this post

Summoners who see this post at least give a comment
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

you could have gone into something like RTTL and clicked autofight, once per day, and you would have not only completed the objective, but got your normal login calendar.

Yup, this. It's what I did for a lot of them.
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    If you are not able to log in and do 10 auto fights in chapter 1 than you have more pressing issues and MCOC should not be prioritized.

I never understood what is a fuss about Kantina challange, rewards are ****, it takes to long to get anything remotely useful but it is not hard and does not take any energy if it is done through arena.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Every Wednesday i guess they offer 1 week of purchase...perhaps you can try that
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Fam its not really necessary to answer to u or comment on this. If you had fever how is it kabams problem or anyones except urs. If u cant login and just go into act 2 and auto fight 10 times thats ure issue personally i have already completed the summer canteen and resort.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It was your decision. I for example decided to ignore this. I spent a total of 2 weeks outta reach of cellular or WiFi and another 2 weeks being so busy, I barely managed to open the game at all. For this reason it made no sense to even try bothering with this quest. Am I crying my eyes out? No, this event wasn't made for me. Now I will very likely login every single day until next july, just like previous years. Life goes on. I couldn't make the sacrifice, therefore no rewards for me. Easy.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★

Why would they give you something like that?
    A fever doesn’t keep you from logging in.

Its a several high fever
    Yet you are able to login to forums and make this post, as well as reply to the comments. What's stopping you from logging in to the game?
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    edited September 2021

Hello Respected Kabam,