**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champ of all!!!

Ghost of quake which one will u choose

Who is the best champ of all!!! 35 votes

Ghost
40%
JadedChitlinsAckbar67AdvGabebravoSarvanga1_NimorErcarretRenaxqqZephyre33DawsManjbxotiicThe_HoTUGovindyadav 14 votes
Quake
60%
OliverJWJuggerNotRockyshockyRockypantherxJamesA15EtjamaDp12walkerdogkuledaniel2000Agent_X_zzzAmnetiesScrubhanReal_Madrid_76_2Ace2319Draconic_12Thanos1149OrthoCresolLBN1Progamer107Schnoodle 21 votes

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake is obviously the best if you can use her well, but Ghost is much easier to use imo. I just can’t get the hang of Quake’s play style so I don’t use her, but she is definitely the best champ in the game. Also, can we just please not have any more best champ polls/discussions?
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is more fun, seeing those yellow numbers is super fun and it's worth to take ghost full synergies while quake is boring. That is why I left doing quake and started ghosting
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Ebony MaWWW
  • Progamer107Progamer107 Posts: 47
    Quake

Quake is obviously the best if you can use her well, but Ghost is much easier to use imo. I just can’t get the hang of Quake’s play style so I don’t use her, but she is definitely the best champ in the game. Also, can we just please not have any more best champ polls/discussions?

Ok
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Quake
    Now this is a unique thread, we definitely need to have more discussions about this topic.
    Quake
    Searmenis said:

Nick Fury.

nah don’t think so

Quake
    Bus82 said:

Oit of the 2 mentioned id say quake only cause i never got the hang of ghosts playstyle yet..but best in game imo is warlock.got the utility and puts out pretty good damage as well and is very straightforward to play..expect for a few certain nodes he is useful in every part of the game

He’s good but not the best Champ

• Quake is obviously the best if you can use her well, but Ghost is much easier to use imo. I just can’t get the hang of Quake’s play style so I don’t use her, but she is definitely the best champ in the game. Also, can we just please not have any more best champ polls/discussions?

Ok
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Anyone ever use quake in LOL or Abyss? Does she have any immunities? Can she tank an sp3 in a node where there is power gain and the other champ will reach it even if she doesn’t hit them?

It’s complicated. I think for this last summer of pain event she handled more bosses than any other champ in the game. So she is a top champ. But she can’t be used in every situation either. And with the rise of true focus and the 6 star rank 4 champs she will eventually drop out of the top 10

Even dr doom vs bwcv is complicated. Doom is better, but not if you play suicides or need immunities…..