**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about ultron rework.

I have a five star ultron just sitting there with enough rank up gems to rank 5 him. What content does he clear well? What is his main use? What makes him good? Basically I want to ask people who ranked him up was he worth it and what do you like about him.

Comments

• Rohit_316 said:

Innumne to slow , bleed , poison , cav evade , regen below 25 and 50% health , regens some health back from energy attacks . Crazy damage , bleeds opoonents , degens mutants and more.

Good for biohazard , Apocalypse bosses in AQ and AW , Do you bleed node , Best agst mutants that are immune to bleed . You can literally use him in 80% content .

Sounds sick is he still great without being awakened?
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Took my 5* up to r5 and he feels great. Dupe can occasionally be helpful but it’s not necessary
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Personally, I find him very annoying to play. He evades at the wrong moment EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

If you rely on parry he'll frustrate the hell out of you. YMMV

I'm not saying he's bad. I'm sure he's legit great for those who love him, but he just doesn't work for me and my playstyle.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Innumne to slow , bleed , poison , cav evade , regen below 25 and 50% health , regens some health back from energy attacks . Crazy damage , bleeds opoonents , degens mutants and more.

Good for biohazard , Apocalypse bosses in AQ and AW , Do you bleed node , Best agst mutants that are immune to bleed . You can literally use him in 80% content .

Sounds sick is he still great without being awakened?
    Sig helps with energy attacks regen and high sig greately reduces duration of shock and incinerates but he is a beast without it too . Mine is r5 sig 60 and i slay bosses with him and Kingpin.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I have a r3 6* version and he does serious work.. degen on mutants and health recovery from champs like apocalypse is great.

Defo worth it
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Is he immune to slow yet? He hasn't been since he was buffed
    He is but he is bugged so he gets slow.