**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prestige Screen

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
So yesterday I took up Elsa to 6r3 because she was my highest prestige skill champ and because I like playing her. I also took her up to sig104 from sig69, so she’s the fourth champ on my profile. However, she didn’t make any change to my prestige because it turned out that she’s not a top 5 champ for me without masteries.
Is there a way to add in a way to view our champs actual prestige in game without having to reset our masteries? I don’t like having to go to third parties to figure out who to invest sig stones into.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

3 step process but if you assign a bg you can see your prestige if you full out your champs.

Go here click the green icon

After that go to your bg and click information icon

Look at whatever one you put you champs in

Your champs without mastery

Thanks!
    Mattyy said:

Invest 1/100th of the time you spend here into auntmai and know exactly what sigs will do for your prestige.

I feel like you missed the point of my post
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    They really should implement a better way of doing it. Unfortunately while something like auntmai exists, they won't. Because why spend time, money, and resources on something that someone else is doing for you for free.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mattyy said:

Invest 1/100th of the time you spend here into auntmai and know exactly what sigs will do for your prestige.

op ain’t on the forums that much tbh
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Mattyy said:

Nah I got it just nothing they add to the game will ever show you what auntmai can.
    Mattyy said:

Mattyy said:

Nah I got it just nothing they add to the game will ever show you what auntmai can.
    Eh, fair enough. What @ccrider474 showed me is exactly what I needed anyways
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    You don't even need to go to a battle group. All you need to do is fill in your champs, save it, close out and re-enter your alliance champs and it sorts it by prestige for you. I usually just clear it out then auto fill and save, come back and my prestige champs are on top in order left to right.
    So guardian, killmonger, capiw, Imiw etc.

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited September 2021

While you are correct that it reorders them it doesn't show without mastery so makes it harder to tell is this one winning by one point. Makes a difference if you're throwing in sig stones as well as ranking. Champ a at 100 sig is slightly beating champ be at 20 overall with stones do champ b to be better off.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Mattyy said:

Mattyy said:

Eh, fair enough. What @ccrider474 showed me is exactly what I needed anyways
    No worries mate
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

While you are correct that it reorders them it doesn't show without mastery so makes it harder to tell is this one winning by one point. Makes a difference if you're throwing in sig stones as well as ranking. Champ a at 100 sig is slightly beating champ be at 20 overall with stones do champ b to be better off.

That's whack, good catch though. The battle group page looks like the only way in game to see without masteries. They should add a filter when sorting your champions that removes the masteries in the regular champions screen.