**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auntm.ai on Prestige.

Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I find Auntm.ai tricky to use and perhaps inaccurate when it comes to prestige. I pulled up Auntm.ai to see which champs have better prestige to eachother. Unfortunately my own account in game isn’t helpful with my roster set up (and the fact that 6* Ebony Maw is better prestige than 6* Mojo, both unawakened).

I see Thor Rags instead of Sunspot in top3 here. Is there something going on that I don’t know about prestige?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rank 4s exist. Sunspot at R4 has lower prestige than Rags.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    You need to look at it as a prestige list because you can adjust rarities and rank. The default page shows the highest possible rarity and rank so what you are seeing are Rank 4 6* which is correct.
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

The only incorrect prestige was Nimrod was shown as first for a few days, which has been fixed

To be clear - AuntM.ai was accurate to the game. It was incorrect in _game_, and AuntM.ai showed that value. The game has since been updated, and the website followed suit. If anyone had managed to get and rank him in game, he would have been top prestige.

It is always best to assume I'm wrong and double check though (especially since there could be something like a formula change I was unaware of)
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

I find Auntm.ai tricky to use and perhaps inaccurate when it comes to prestige. I pulled up Auntm.ai to see which champs have better prestige to eachother. Unfortunately my own account in game isn’t helpful with my roster set up (and the fact that 6* Ebony Maw is better prestige than 6* Mojo, both unawakened).

I see Thor Rags instead of Sunspot in top3 here. Is there something going on that I don’t know about prestige?

Aww, hate hearing it's tricky or confusing, I'm the guy behind the site so maybe you can help me make it better for you.

Others have already mentioned that it's R4 6* max sig prestige being compared on that page, and someone linked the prestige list page which allows for more sorting and comparing.

Prestige is also different than "PI" (Power Index), PI includes boosts and masteries while prestige does not. When you view your roster in game you see the PI, so your masteries will change the order as some champions get more or less prestige than others for certain masteries (e.g. Sasquatch even loses some PI for Double Edge mastery).

If you want to go to the mastery page and enter your masteries, then you can view individual champion pages and see the "Mastery PI" matches your in game number (the in game number will round, sometimes rounding to a 9 instead of a 0, if their PI is > 10k). You can also go to the prestige calculator and enter in your roster and see the prestige and PI of those champions at that rank/sig level.

Good luck and please let me know if there is anything else that seems unclear - I sometimes get blinders for how the tool is useful to me and things I know, so I always appreciate feedback especially when I make parts of the site unintuitive (obviously it's intuitive to me, I made it - I need help seeing what I'm taking for granted).
  • I find Auntm.ai tricky to use and perhaps inaccurate when it comes to prestige. I pulled up Auntm.ai to see which champs have better prestige to eachother. Unfortunately my own account in game isn’t helpful with my roster set up (and the fact that 6* Ebony Maw is better prestige than 6* Mojo, both unawakened).

Aww, hate hearing it's tricky or confusing, I'm the guy behind the site so maybe you can help me make it better for you.

Others have already mentioned that it's R4 6* max sig prestige being compared on that page, and someone linked the prestige list page which allows for more sorting and comparing.

Prestige is also different than "PI" (Power Index), PI includes boosts and masteries while prestige does not. When you view your roster in game you see the PI, so your masteries will change the order as some champions get more or less prestige than others for certain masteries (e.g. Sasquatch even loses some PI for Double Edge mastery).

If you want to go to the mastery page and enter your masteries, then you can view individual champion pages and see the "Mastery PI" matches your in game number (the in game number will round, sometimes rounding to a 9 instead of a 0, if their PI is > 10k). You can also go to the prestige calculator and enter in your roster and see the prestige and PI of those champions at that rank/sig level.

Good luck and please let me know if there is anything else that seems unclear - I sometimes get blinders for how the tool is useful to me and things I know, so I always appreciate feedback especially when I make parts of the site unintuitive (obviously it's intuitive to me, I made it - I need help seeing what I'm taking for granted).
    This is actually helpful. I’m thankful for the new information. One question I do have is how does my r1 6* Ebony Maw has more prestige than my r1 Mojo. I’ve looked on Auntm.ai as a reference point in the past to figure it out, but entering what my mastery set up was didn’t help me. (And yes, they should have equal prestige, but Ebony Maw surpasses even Silver Surfer).

Hopefully, with this new information, I should be able to figure it out. Also, don’t mind my using Prestige and pi interchangeably.