**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sp3 attacks dealing no damage in the mutant quest of Cav EQ

Last night I was going through a few lanes of the mutant quest and every once in awhile, my sp3’s would deal zero damage. I can’t recall any specific instance, and I don’t have a video to post, but it happened two or three times using different attackers vs various defenders. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Sadly, we would have to know who you were against for such a thing to happen

Also, if there were any notable nodes.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    You deal no damage when your opponents got 20 charges. You need to do a heavy to reset it to 0.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2021

You deal no damage when your opponents got 20 charges. You need to do a heavy to reset it to 0.

You are talking about domino, but all this path I bugged. Don try other paths with domino so I don't I enterily quest is bugged.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    JhonST33 said:

You are talking of domino, but all this path I bugged. Don try other paths with domino so I don't I enterily quest is bugged.

• Hey there, if you get any footage of this happening or can tell us which specific quests this happened in, who you were fighting, and what nodes were active, I can pass the info along to the rest of the team.
  • John_kaJohn_ka Posts: 4
    https://youtu.be/cOMTvG8K7lE
    Eq 3.1. Cav dif.
    Some sp3 work as usual some dond do any dmg.
    I have huawei p20
  • Yes. Getting this in many fights. Some work, others get 0 dmg. I have video. Happened with Apoc as well as with Namor. I have an iphone 12.

• First sp3 did dmg. second did 0
  • No charges

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Ultron sp3 on domino also no damage and yes i made sure she had no flux disperal charges lol
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I can confirm this too. Apocalypse is doing no damage with his SP3. Had 7 furies at time of activation.
    edited September 2021
    For the second and third time this quest, it’s happened. This time, Apocalypse on DD and AA on Punisher.
  • WokkawokkaWokkawokka Posts: 9
    Happened to me as well during domino chaperter of event quest.

First sp3 fail was against tile 20 fighting Moon Knight Guillotine 2099 should've instant killed bc opponent was < 5% instead did 0 damage.

Same run tile 25 fighting DD Cosmic Ghost Rider sp3 did 0 damage.
    Oh well. Guess we aren’t getting a fix 🤷🏻‍♂️