**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If the stupid AI on the current Expert Proving Grounds is intentional...

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
...then giving the boss Enhanced Special 1 and 2 is kind of pointless.

Because they don't use them 99% of the time.

Instead, all of the AI fights are against a soft All-or-Nothing node, and now it's just a race to beat them before they use their SP3.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    ...then giving the boss Enhanced Special 1 and 2 is kind of pointless.

Because they don't use them 99% of the time.

Instead, all of the AI fights are against a soft All-or-Nothing node, and now it's just a race to beat them before they use their SP3.

I run it with Magik and power lock/power steal.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I have been running this for the last few days and noticing the same thing on the hard path especially. The AI doesn't bait and unless you have a power control champ, you are SOL. My alt doesn't have one and it's really annoying to do this without one
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Compared to the old expert proving grounds the AI is incredibly dumb. Really don't need a power control champ, if you get hit with a sp3 you probably won't on the next fight. I suspect it's intentional as part of making things more available.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Don’t complain when you can easily auto play it now. :)
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I have found when using my storm that the AI uses specials. I don't think they like getting hit with a 40-50 k L2 when they pool max energy. I can't keep an AI over 1 bar of power for the life of me
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have noticed that it is virtually impossible to bait any specials as well. Even their Special 3 they wont trigger. Its really annoying because baiting specials adds to the game and them never triggering them is both annoying and strange. Maybe Kabam will take a look at this?
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Ye couldn't bait them and special3 never triggers