**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should alliance war season continue?

2»

Comments

• jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Good morning.

Please do something, as you can see, not everyone has the same problems, for me in particular, sometimes everything works well and sometimes it doesn't.

What happens if a person is expelled from the alliance because of these bugs?
    Lose season awards? it's fair ?????? considering that not everyone suffers the same?
    What about all the additional resources that are being spent?

Not in all categories it will happen the same, but in P1 and P2 it is very competitive, leaders and officiers will rarely put the alliance category at risk because some players have problems ...

Tell me, have you thought about this? realize that it is unpleasant?

the healthiest solution is to end season 28...

PS:
    English is not my primary language so I apologize for any mistakes I may have made in writing this.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    The game seems mostly fine to me. Mostly I seem to miss dexxes once in a while.
  • This game is too broken to continue AW. It’s bad enough having the parry/Dex issues, but the ‘broken’ has extended beyond just parry/Dex.

I had a defending Dr. Doom behave like he had unstoppable (started hitting me mid-combo, stopping my combo).
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Whats the point of ending it now. Only 7 days r left
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    I think that the vast majority are not asking for this today, they have been asking for it for a long time
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Seems as though my initial post still stands

I said “let’s put a pin in it”

No word from kabam on this thread, just us. Means “let’s put a pin in it” 😂.