**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank 5 (first maxed out 5* advice)

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone, so I have a bit of a dilemma... I have a lot of t4cc and am very close to forming my fourth t5b which would put it into my overflow. I am wondering who to rank 5 out of my 5*s. I would love to r5 my ghost or guardian, however, out of 20 t4cc crystals that I opened I only got 2 tech :(
And, on top of that, If you have a look, I have barely any gold to my name. Anyways, rank up advice would be much appreciated!
Here are my 5* champs:

And here are my overflow catalysts with a t5b gonna be added soon:

Thanks!

Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• DedaDeda Posts: 43
    :/ You do Nick of course.
  • NF is the obvious option, as for your gold you need to ply incursions/arena
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 5 fury if I were you.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Also I suggest not opening anymore t4cc crystals until you use the ones in your overflow.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Bahubali said:

Nick fury..

Good Tech options.. Ghost, G2099 and Guardian

For expiring T4CC,
    Cap IW is good option.. if you are planning to awaken and investing sig stones..
    Hyperion is another good option..

Okay, thanks bro. I don't have any awakening gems available atm but if i do get one in the future I'll probably awaken him and invest sig stones into him
    Will3808 said:

Also I suggest not opening anymore t4cc crystals until you use the ones in your overflow.

Yeah, lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    CAIW and Hyperion are good to get rid of those ct sin the overflow

Nick is the best rank 5 option
    Thanks everyone for your advice! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go for nick 😂. Another small problem tho is that I don't have any skill t4cc cause I used it to rank 3 then rank 4 nick😬. I'll definitely r5 him if I get a chance tho! Who do you think should be my next rank 5 as well? Because I'll have enough t5b to r5 two 5*s with enough gold😂. Thanks again!

CAIW and Hyperion are good to get rid of those ct sin the overflow

Nick is the best rank 5 option

Thanks bro!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Sentinel. People always rank up their strongest champs first and often not their best variant champs their first couple of rank ups. Sentinel should be able to help out a lot for v2, v6, and v3, and some of act 6. Prioritize v6 and get more resources to r5 another champ, and a 4-5 get at random. Otherwise yeah i would also rank up nick fury or hyperion.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would say do nick and ghost.