**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Task master...

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I just saw BW movie and taskmaster is a girl ??? I think we need one ... Or maybe buff old TM but overhaul. . Special ability to copy moves. Any suggestions???

Comments

• Hey @TheSaith, if you've any new Champion suggestions, please be sure to share them in our Character Wishlist Thread.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

That taskmaster is an abomination and should never be spoken of again. Lol

Which one. .. one we had or one in movie ??? 🙃🙃
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,958 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

That taskmaster is an abomination and should never be spoken of again. Lol

How dare you.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
    Djin said:

TheSaith said:

I just saw BW movie and taskmaster is a girl ??? I think we need one ... Or maybe buff old TM but overhaul. . Special ability to copy moves. Any suggestions???

They tried to make Fakemaster into Winter Soldier 2.0 but failed....
    And some of the best moments from the previous movies were made a joke.... Black Widow's sterilization where Nat tells Bruce in Age of Ultron and Loki mentioning Dreykov's daughter.
    This movie was terrible.

As for TM buff, I think he will be buffed at some point we just don't know when...
    Yeah .. totally disappointment. All those years of waiting and this garbage. And now there are super soldier like they are free. . . You don't need to create a cool character no no .. just give him/her serum and that's all now
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah.
    That wasn't Taskmaster.
    That was a terrible adaptation of him.
    Not to mention that they didn't even give him his skull mask because apparently there are laws in China prohibiting advertisements with skulls?
    Also, the stuntman for that character was a dude.
  • Kirat2003Kirat2003 Posts: 27
    TM needs a buff
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Kirat2003 said:

TM needs a buff

That goes without saying.