**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam broccoli( mcoc designer)leaves

So sad to hear

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh I hope he made knull, his champs are always so fun. Sad to see him go

He made a champ every other month so he probably designed one of the November champs. Knull is most likely to be released in October.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Thank you for everything and wherever you go I wish you nothing but the best in all your Ventures and Adventures.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    They made a ton of amazing champs, wish them all the best
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    some of my absolute favorites in the game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Oh I hope he made knull, his champs are always so fun. Sad to see him go

He made a champ every other month so he probably designed one of the November champs. Knull is most likely to be released in October.
    Does that mean he may have done one of the (presumed) Eternals tie in champs?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thank you for his design of these good champs. Most of them are fun to play.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    His champions were consistently amazing, fun to play and mostly balanced.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    So this guy made doom and g2099

Sir , thank you for such amazing champs and other awesome champs your created. Good luck for your future.

(Who's cutting onions in my room, dammit)
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    Thank you KABAM broccoli for creating my favourite champ Claire Voyant. You'll be missed.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

this sucks, and this wont be the last one we see by the end of the year...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Thank you kabam broccoli for being a great designer
  • TJayTJay Posts: 38
    edited September 2021
    You will always be remembered
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Gave us the best characters in the game! You know it!!!

Thank you for such passion and talent!