**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we losing days if we forget to collect the glasses in summoner event?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
There have been days that I did 10 fights but somehow forgot to collect the glasses, as there is no notification.
I now feel we lose those days. Even after Kabam's generous 7 day grace, I only have 2 left. I play daily and do a couple of quests, AQ and AW.

Can someone confirm?
This event is even more ridiculous if this is true about its implementation.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat. I’m almost out of Grace days because of forgetting to claim them.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Answer: YES

EDIT: AQ and AW fights do not count for it as far as I know, but Missions or Arena ones do.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

So question... what day would we be on if we collected every milestone as of rn? Ftp only, not those who bought the extra booster with money.

If you already got the 7 day booster for 1 gold that Kabam offered, you should be on Day 70.
    Without that 7 day boost, you should be on 70-7 = 63

Edit- If you are below 63 (with grace days), you cannot reach 98
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Im on my last grace day RIP
    I‘m on Milestone 77/98 … never missed a single one, because that Button is glowing somehow if you didn‘t claim the glasses after finishing the fights.

But I agree, it could have been designed so much better.
    Bus82 said:

If your that concerned about missing out on rewards then jist buy the booster whether your ftp or not.its onlyl 5$..thats not gonna break anyones bank

It's a bad design. Period.

If I don't get the rewards, it's ok. I don't intend to spend money because that makes me feel like I'm obligated to play which I'm not. I play as long as I enjoy the game, thanks for your suggestion.
    edited September 2021
    WOLF_LINK said:

I‘m on Milestone 77/98 … never missed a single one, because that Button is glowing somehow if you didn‘t claim the glasses after finishing the fights.

But I agree, it could have been designed so much better.

You probably bought a package because even if someone doesn't miss anything they should be on max 70 points.

But good on you for not missing it. I have realized it glows faintly but that's not how notifications work in this game, there's usually counters for everything. I agree with you, it could've been designed better.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    True..
    there should be a notification, but it doesn't.
    i just lost 1 glasses bcos of this
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Missed one day and now I can’t get the generic and awaken fury and I’ve had him collecting dust for so long 🥺
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    there is a LOT of room for mistakes that can be fixed with $$$ thats how the event is run :(
    if you do not collect before the refresh(which has a different timer compared to the rest of the daily refresh stuff) than you are missing out for the end prizes both units and canteen shop

Missed one day and now I can’t get the generic and awaken fury and I’ve had him collecting dust for so long 🥺

You can only get everything if you buy the Premium Resort Pass anyway. Otherwise you miss half the Tokens and can‘t get any close to the Generic (you have to spend all other Tokens to unlock it before).

And you have 7 Grace Days, so by missing just 1 Day it‘s all fine.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I dont know if its good or bad but im showing one short of whatever number it is up to.

Am I going to get stooged at the end?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    In this thread: people that think clicking a button once per day isn't worth the effort for 7800 6* shards, a generic awakening gem, hundreds of units and more.

The bar is so high I'd love to see what you guys think would make it worth your while to click one button daily. 30k 6* shards? 100k 6* shards?
    No_oneuk said:

In this thread: people that think clicking a button once per day isn't worth the effort for 7800 6* shards, a generic awakening gem, hundreds of units and more.

The bar is so high I'd love to see what you guys think would make it worth your while to click one button daily. 30k 6* shards? 100k 6* shards?

1) People here are not complaining about the rewards, just the design of the daily mission (bugged notification)

2) You don’t get all that by just clicking on a button daily, you need to buy the 20$ Premium Pass as well.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

There have been days that I did 10 fights but somehow forgot to collect the glasses, as there is no notification.
    I now feel we lose those days. Even after Kabam's generous 7 day grace, I only have 2 left. I play daily and do a couple of quests, AQ and AW.

Can someone confirm?
    This event is even more ridiculous if this is true about its implementation.

Yes you are losing days if you do not collect the objectives.
    and also 10 fights you have completed will not count towards the objectives when it resets unless you open the objectives tab as I tried it a few times, knowing the objectives has just reset and I do 10 fights but when I open the objectives tab it did not count. so gotta do 10 again.