**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam broccoli( mcoc designer)leaves

2»

Comments

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh I hope he made knull, his champs are always so fun. Sad to see him go

Most of his*
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    all the best to you kabam broccoli and appreciate all your hard work
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Literally the best champ in each class for multiple classes , if not a super close contender. Definitely a huge loss to the community. Hopefully the team can still continue to deliver champs with as much caliber as the ones Broccoli delivered
  • RaskorliRaskorli Posts: 8
    Great work, we will still be in touch for the wonderful champs you designed.
    All the best in your next journey.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    New champions will never be the same 😢
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    The guy who designed stryfe, apoc, doom which are some of the my fav champs in the game rn. What a legend. Thank you for taking these comic book beasts and giving them the power they deserve.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Thank you kabam brocolli!
    Just one question,
    Why do you hate mangog?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Thank you kabam brocolli!
    Just one question,
    Why do you hate mangog?

Because he wanted Odin j/k
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Petition to bring this man back.. and get him CEO salary.. for he is the designer we need, but do not deserve

Agreed . Its hard to even think they can continue delivering beyond god tier champs like the ones he designed without them. Obviously they still will, but my concern is if they can keep it up at the same rate Broccoli did. Just look at the champs he designed, almost all were stellar champs. Hard to assume that would stay. Wish he wouldn’t leave
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 51
    o7 🥦
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Oh I hope he made knull, his champs are always so fun. Sad to see him go

He made a champ every other month so he probably designed one of the November champs. Knull is most likely to be released in October.
    Does that mean he may have done one of the (presumed) Eternals tie in champs?
    Yeah either that or the 7.3 final boss
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Great designer - sad to hear he's leaving the game. Hopefully the rest of the design team will pick up any resulting slack. Good luck to you Kabam Broccoli. Thanks for Doom, BWCV, Fury, Mr. Negative and Apocalypse especially!