**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Level 1 revive

Comments

• ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    Heck, I'd even not be mad if they SOLD The $20 USD AQ Bundles as a daily deal soon.

Those have been months too since we've seen them.

That's so sad all around.
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike weigh in please. It’s getting beyond a joke. Especially with the game being very broken
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    Im personally not effected by this...
    But this issue looks so bad on kabams part... it not only effect one individual but also creates a unnecessary pressure on players in competitive alliances.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

DalBot said:

I've seen countless map 7 alliances not finish map 7 on days because they have players who can't spend real cash on these revives. It's literally no longer possible for some folks on some Map 7 lines to be FTP because we have not had access to these in LITERALLY a month now (as of tomorrow). There is no FTP way to obtain these resources other than grinding arena non-stop and the fact is that not only has Kabam not responded to our concern in any way, they have actively been shutting down threads talking about this issue that predate this thread. It's a major concern that has teams failing and people quitting the game, but I guess they're making more money by people having to buy units to revive than they would lose by people quitting the game.

Is it REALLY that hard to say "Hey, we see this is a concern and we will look in to it"?

if they cant finish m7 they should step down to m6, m5 until bugs are fixed init.. t5cc are no longer that rare for people who can run m7 regularly
    People have always used revives for Map 7. They've always been available to be utilized. Not all lines are equally easy but folks have always been able to play smart and use items as needed. Now it's not even an option because we have had a combination of a badly flawed product with a suddenly missing resource.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They need to come as soon as possible. Also, a schedule just like all the other stores have would be great as well. That way we can properly map out how to manage our revives. Trying to get units off of needing revives for Alliance quest is pretty low. Just add them to the store already.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    L1 Alliance team health potions are in the store! Just think how much you'll be able to heal your team for only 4k loyalty! Revives not needed!
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a level 1 team alliance revive in the loyalty store. I’d guess a couple weeks now.
    Typhoon said:

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a level 1 team alliance revive in the loyalty store. I’d guess a couple weeks now.

One month exactly.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 207 ★★
    The last appearance of level 1 revives was on august 8, since that we have to buy them for units, which is very bad. Competitions for AQ are over, so we have no resources to support us in these hard days of party/dex bugs.
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike another day without. The game is broken it’s essential they pop up
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If I had to revive in aq id drop down a map... I'm not saying its not a problem that revives haven't shown up for a month, but you've got folks in this thread clearly doing content that is too high for their current roster and skill and bashing their head against the units button to patch over the mistake.
    No_oneuk said:

If I had to revive in aq id drop down a map... I'm not saying its not a problem that revives haven't shown up for a month, but you've got folks in this thread clearly doing content that is too high for their current roster and skill and bashing their head against the units button to patch over the mistake.

Dropping down a map means leaving your alliance. I run map 7 in a top 60 alliance and have no issues currently and lots of revives. But it only takes a couple of bad days to get low. People shouldn''t have to leave their alliance because L1 revives have inexplicably disappeared.
    No_oneuk said:

No mention of the fact that the game is demonstrably broken in it's current state as acknowledged by the developer which directly causes more problems to pop up while playing AQ.🤷🏻‍♂️
    No_oneuk said:

Also revives exist for a reason; folks have been doing M7 for years and occasionally revive, use some health pots and trudge on. It's one thing if you keep iteming out, a whole different thing if you're fighting mini-bosses and revive to clear the rest of your paths.

Im top 10, I had a bad week on CSWS and I've now been out of revives for 3 weeks. There is no option to not finish, it's a case of you get through no matter what.. if that means dropping cash or grinding arena, that's what you have to do

This right here. There are times where not finishing is not acceptable and certain lines like CSWS may cost a revive or two here and there.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

AW assistance.. nothing on AQ.. let's see if we get L1 revives tomorrow.. or maybe blessed with a response from the overlords..

i've never bought revives with loyalty, can you buy unlimited? back when they were in store was it weekly? or daily?
    edited September 2021

AW assistance.. nothing on AQ.. let's see if we get L1 revives tomorrow.. or maybe blessed with a response from the overlords..

i've never bought revives with loyalty, can you buy unlimited? back when they were in store was it weekly? or daily?
    It's random. L1, L2 and L3 revives can appear, as well as various useless team health potions. For one month it's been nothing but L2 & L3 revives or the aforementioned useless health pots. L2 & 3 are way over priced so L1 revives are the only potions people generally get. 7k loyalty each, and there is no purchase limit. Currently you can spend 4k loyalty on L1 team health potions if you want to waste items restoring 325 health lol. The items change every 24 hours.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, the team is actually working on getting some more Revives and Potions sent out to help out in AQ soon. We're working on ironing out the final details and should have more information about this ready to share with you all soon.

Thanks, but this does not address the concern that the post was created for. It has been one month since Level 1 alliance team revives have been in the loyalty store. Is that really just bad RNG?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★

Hey there everyone, the team is actually working on getting some more Revives and Potions sent out to help out in AQ soon. We're working on ironing out the final details and should have more information about this ready to share with you all soon.

Seems like you dodged the actual concern of this forum post. We're asking about L1 revives back in loyalty store, what's the update to that?