**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Dupped - 5* Hardest Hitter?

Top 3 behind SL and SS?

z43e4704bsc7.png

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    She's a great champ but not sure if I'd say number 3. She's sort of fallen behind the curve with new champs. She might be 3 in the cosmic class. Keep in mind there's a huge gap in damage output between sparks and Starlord and everyone else. Don't want to sound negative...shes still an awesome champ and you should be happy with the pull. Wish I had her duped.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She’s not third
  • what? old school player?
    top 4 in my gead right of the bat, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Rocket, Green Goblin...those kinda insta kill most with 2nd
    i never liked cap marvel, except the blonde and the massive concecutive hits, but never for specials.
    When i was new to this game i was told cap marvel had the most powerfullest sp2...never impressed me, have not even leveled my 5star as i feel she is very mediocre
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Probably one of the strongest Special outputs.

What does this even mean, in order for her to hit hard you cant use specials.

Anyway, she is ok but definitely not top3 in terms of damage but She does hit hard and immunity comes in handy

• yes that is what is mean..more energy saved more dmg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Cobs wrote: »

Anyway, she is ok but definitely not top3 in terms of damage but She does hit hard and immunity comes in handy

Those Specials do some major Damage when timed properly for a Kill. Their Specials do significant Damage compared to the Specials of many Champs.
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Don’t use her specials bro

If you're using them for the kill, it really doesn't matter. Lol
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Of the champs that are will be in the 5* pool by December. The harder hitters are Angela, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Arc Angel, X-23 and maybe Iceman. They all deal more damage or DPS that her in general.

Maybe back in Jan or Feb this year before they expended the pool she was top 3.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    She's good for a Legends run. She's amazing in short fights cause she hits hard straight of the bat, but not that great in longer fights.

In some fights using specials is correct over just storing it up for more damage on attacks.

She's definitely still worth a rank 4. Of course there are much better champs than her, but we all can't be that lucky. Gotta use what we have.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I can think of:

Spidey (SE and Symbiote).
    Drax.
    Hyperion.
    GP.
    Medusa.
    Angela.
    and maybe X-23, Black Panther OG.

they all hit harder than CM, imo. that doesn't make her unworthy of Rank 4. she's still a solid champ!
  • Cm Is good bc she has really high base attack. Her specials ignore armor but they rarely crit and don’t do much damage. Save them. And she is good for long fights. Put on suicides with coagulate and she destroys. I know people who have completed lab with her
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Not hardest hitter. SL, SW, SS, Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, Drax, Gwenpool, morr
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103

Those Specials do some major Damage when timed properly for a Kill. Their Specials do significant Damage compared to the Specials of many Champs.

Her specials have been bugged forever now too and rarely land, so aside from not wanting to use then because it goes against her sig ability it also a bad idea since they aren’t working properly.

Her specials have been bugged forever now too and rarely land, so aside from not wanting to use then because it goes against her sig ability it also a bad idea since they aren’t working properly.

I haven't been having any issues with her. I do straight Damage and then finish with an L2 or L3.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    If you have the resources then may as well go clear LOL with CM as the main char.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    If you have the resources then may as well go clear LOL with CM as the main char.

I have X-23 at 4/55 - better option for LOL?

Yes, she is the best character in the game to do the easy path with (her or blade but she regens to 100%). You can go full suicides and never die pretty much.

I don't remember her base attack but i know it's super low, ignore this if she can't get the extended enrage timer but if i remember correctly she can get it with 4 synergy champs
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    danielmath wrote: »

I have X-23 at 4/55 - better option for LOL?

Yes, she is the best character in the game to do the easy path with (her or blade but she regens to 100%). You can go full suicides and never die pretty much.

I don't remember her base attack but i know it's super low, ignore this if she can't get the extended enrage timer but if i remember correctly she can get it with 4 synergy champs

Thanks Daniel - can anyone help with the best synergy team with X-23 to clear easy path LOL please?

You need 20% in attack from synergies, which means you need 4 of them, which unfortunately means you can't really get anything else. The most common is any combination of red cyke + mags or antman + yellowjacket.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Oh? Who's hitting harder than the three mentioned?

hyperion is hard hitter probably harder hitter than her