**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus Choice

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Finally got around to finishing last path in 7.2. Got an all mutant Nexus. Already have Apoc and Prof at R3, Red Mags and Havok at R2.

Thoughts?

Dr. Zola
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Do you have wags as a 5*?

I do. Only thing holding me back.

Dr. Zola
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I love my 5* emma and would love her 6*. very handy and good damage.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

GagoH said:

Do you have wags as a 5*?

I do. Only thing holding me back.

Dr. Zola
    Then either emma or bishop. Wags isn’t really all that outside his prefight.
    My initial call was Wags. But I’m stuck on Emma’s utility and immunity. Tough call.

Dr. Zola
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    And here I'm thinking, damn that's one good nexus crystal 😒
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    DrZola said:

My initial call was Wags. But I’m stuck on Emma’s utility and immunity. Tough call.

Dr. Zola

Go with Emma then! Sounds like that's the decision you're leading towards
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Wags
    Shame I can’t just reserve the two I don’t pick for my next two 6* pulls :D

Dr. Zola
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Oh man that's an awesome nexus. I'd go Wags, but I don't even have a 5 star wags...Emma's versatility is insane and bishop's buff doesn't look too bad. Good luck, and I don't really think there is a wrong choice here.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’d go with Emma. I still regret not choosing her out of my mutant abyss nexus
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I say go with Bishop because no one else is saying it
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Obligatory go for Emma post from me

I chose her from my abyss nexus over whiteneto. Have not come close to regretting it, although he’s still excellent
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Emma has some really good uses. A member in my bg has her at r3 and we use her all the time in war. She’s great vs tricky champs on the polka dot power mini node because she’s completely stun immune because you’ll never gain power. I like both bishop and Emma, but I think Emma can do some trickier fights having all the immunities can come in handy
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Then either emma or bishop. Wags isn’t really all that outside his prefight.

My 6* R3 would like to disagree with you ^_^

To OP, White Mags isn't a bad choice but he really needs his signature ability unlocked: sig. 20 is enough, he gets 57% extra duration on debuffs (80% at sig. 200) but more important he gains an additional charge for killing his opponent.
    If you don't want to wait for the dupe i would probably choose Emma ^_^
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    For me, it’s Emma, no question. Immunities/Utility and quality easy-to-access damage.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Funny thing is that this is my nexus from a month or so back. I chose Emma; even thought I don’t have Wags as a 5*. I figured I would use the Emma synergy with colossus more than I’d use the wags prefight. I was wrong. I would much rather have chosen wags now that I thought about it
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I already have all three as 6*: Bishop sig20, Magneto HoX sig55 and Emma Frost (undupe).. if it were me.. I might pick Emma to awaken her.
    All three are rank1/25.. Bishop buff does make him better, Magneto HoX pre-fight ability is very useful..
  • Jakk729Jakk729 Posts: 21
    Good choice. I have a 6* white mags and he's a great champ and a better option for the whole team. I find I'm using him alot more than red for general questing.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Take that bishop
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I am an avid Emma user and I can vouch that she has some serious (accessible) damage to complement her utility.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Hard to decide to be honest.

Bishop is great and he would be my first choice

Wags is less talked about, but he is good champion and offers more utility to the team

Emma is also great, many people underestimate her.

In this situation, I would decide based on fun and synergies. You already have better r3 champs, so I will only decide based on synergies:

Wags - has a pretty good one w Apoc and Prof, which makes him the best choice, considering you have those two at r3

Emma - has one with Prof that isn't bad, but is a bit worse than what wags has

Bishop - no synergy.