**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The grind is real I guess

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We understand completely, and thank you for expressing this feedback clearly. Our team will be taking a second look and implementing some tuning to this event so to make it more enjoyable for you all. We appreciate your patience at this time. Unfortunately, the team will not be able to make any changes to the current week's objectives, but will do so for the following weeks. We apologise for the inconvenience and upset caused, and hope that the future weeks will be more pleasant. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to continue sharing your feedback on the matter.

And this response is exactly what I was asking for as I typed it. Damn the time it takes to post.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

@Typhoon Read this while drinking...started laughing so hard I choked on my water...had to explain to the boss that I was laughing and choking because of an email and not screwing around...so thanks for that.

Quite welcome amigo :D
  • Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, just wanted to pop in and clarify that you do have the entire event (into October's event) to make your way through these solo objectives. Yes, a new set of objectives will open every week, but you do not have to catch them right when they open every week. When you finish your current set of objectives, the next one will become available to you, even if you are weeks behind. Hope this helps. :)

Ok, to the 40 people who disagreed with her should understand that is correct. If you want to disagree go ahead, but the objectives are staying until the event ends. It’s great for people with a life and for those who go to school and have loads of homework to cram.

To Kabam Boo, this kind of event works where you have 2 months to complete it, but it does feel like a disappointment, because the rewards feel lackluster for being 2 months… don’t get me wrong, I like next months rewards, but for a 2 month event, the rewards are lacking
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Kabam Boo said:

We understand completely, and thank you for expressing this feedback clearly. Our team will be taking a second look and implementing some tuning to this event so to make it more enjoyable for you all. We appreciate your patience at this time. Unfortunately, the team will not be able to make any changes to the current week's objectives, but will do so for the following weeks. We apologise for the inconvenience and upset caused, and hope that the future weeks will be more pleasant. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to continue sharing your feedback on the matter.

Oh god how bad were next weeks

Fixed it for you
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    OGAvenger said:

Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

Just going to share our response above again in case anyone missed it. Thank you again.
    The fact that someone, or multiple someones, think these kind of objectives are fun to do is the real problem. You’ve heard the community over the last several months about these dumb objectives and yet they still keep pushing them out. Doesn’t make any sense
    Aren’t these events planned months in advance?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bruh
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    250 shards lol smh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

OGAvenger said:

Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

Just going to share our response above again in case anyone missed it. Thank you again.
    The fact that someone, or multiple someones, think these kind of objectives are fun to do is the real problem. You’ve heard the community over the last several months about these dumb objectives and yet they still keep pushing them out. Doesn’t make any sense
    The Objectives aren't the issue here. Some of us actually enjoy them. It's a nice change from the monotony of doing a Quest 30 days in a row. More specifically, it's about reasonable goals.
    What objective have you actually found fun? Genuinely curious; to me they have all been monotonous and/or tedious.

Most of them actually. I like having some thought process to completing them as opposed to just pressing buttons mindlessly. Some are a bit grindy, but overall I'm enjoying them.

mgj0630 said:

@GroundedWisdom What on earth does G2099 have to do with it?

It's not about a specific champ, it's the tediousness of the actual objectives.

As @Savage123456789 points out, if you use a special to kill an opponent, and they wind up left at 1%, you're left with no power, so you've got to stand there parrying to build back your power again. Another terrible scenario is of you have a champ that inflicts a DoT as part of the special. Hype for example. Easy to gain power, but if the special 1 leaves them at 1%, the incinerate that comes with it will kill them.

It's a poorly thought out event, and I really can't find the logic in saying to use G2099.

If you're using her, finishing with a Special is a part of her playstyle. It makes it less tedious.

Not everyone has a 6 star g2099. You need to look at it from a player base point of view and not just your self.

Players come to the game to relax and ease out, and not do the math to finish fights with xyz. Objectives will be a part of every game, but making such objectives to be done in a week isn't an objective. It becomes a grind, and players don't like that. Kabam needs to understand that giving objectives that require lots of work will only push players away.

It's kabam's source of revenue, but for players it's just a game, something they want to play to relax and ease out, and not get to another second job. Whoever is sitting at the table in kabam needs to understand this. They need to think about it from a gamer's POV.

Some players will have more time, some will have less time. So making such objectives will only fit those players who have more time on their hands. The objectives need to be more accessible to the general player base, and not ask for a increased playtime from players just for the gamesake, and data collection sake. The arena fights are a easy source of data for kabam and recently arenas are being pushed more and more. This week's objectives are also seemingly designed to be finished in arenas.

Just like the first week's objective, where players with a limited 6 star roster couldn't do the fights with storm/bishop/iceman/kity. Those cav players who couldn't get to the second chapter of EQ wouldn't have much options either.

Such things need to be understood and worked upon, instead of just throwing out objectives and letting the players work it out. Kabam could easily figure out the objective cheeses if they tried even a bit, but I'm not asking for the cheeses, I'm saying that they could design objectives that are easy cheese and not a all day long grind.
    You don't NEED her. It just makes it go by faster when you're already finishing with a Special. To be honest, it's going by fairly quickly for me. It's not that hard. Fight straight through against a 6* and finish with an L2 or an L3. Every Fight I've done so far has gone that way and it's not any more tedious than regular gameplay.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    I just grinded arena for an hour and am done with 6* objective. I do agree that a side quest is preferable but this isn’t all that bad
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    And it's just week 2. They can double number of fights next week.

It's beyond ridiculous.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, just wanted to pop in and clarify that you do have the entire event (into October's event) to make your way through these solo objectives. Yes, a new set of objectives will open every week, but you do not have to catch them right when they open every week. When you finish your current set of objectives, the next one will become available to you, even if you are weeks behind. Hope this helps. :)

That what make those so grind thence I’m rather hav a side quest with key to do every dead

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Well this is worthless