**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf act 6.3

ShshscShshsc Posts: 32
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi everyone
I just wanna talk about how hard the bosses are in 6.3
It's been 7 month and im stuck in 6.3.1 cuz i have no counter to medusa I've been trying hard to do it wasted so many revives. And still can't do it
Even if i can clear 6.3.1 that nick gonna werck me so plz kabam nerf act 6.3 bosses
I just wanna enjoy the game

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    If you think Medusa is tough, wait until you reach Mysterio and Cap IW. Medusa is not a difficult fight, you just need the right champion. Any heavy bleeder will work. I also wasted a few revives on Medusa before I decided I wasn't ready yet. So I came back when I had a good bleeder.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    For me she was hardest boss in act 6.3. Used r4 Symbiote Supreme and it was hard fight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No improve your skills and post your roster.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

They nerfed the bosses already.

No offence, but you need to improve at the game, or build your roster.

I personally found the medusa one of the easiest bosses, and 1 shot her and the black bolt before her with sym supreme if I remember rightly.

Focus on variants and EQ if you can't clear something. Try again in a couple months. Watch videos on how to beat her, rank up better counters. If you're finding this hard.. you're going to love what the future has to offer you with some of the nodes combinations.

IMIW with Magneto is a fun fight.
    The hardest for me was CapIW, that fight is stupid. Then there's Mysterio with his equally stupid ai.
    The rest of the bosses were inconsequential so long as you have the proper counters
  • ShshscShshsc Posts: 32

No. They don’t need to be nerfed. Get good

Dude i got no counter how do i get good i literally have nothing and I've been trying for month and i wasted so many revives and units
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Shshsc said:

No. They don’t need to be nerfed. Get good

Dude i got no counter how do i get good i literally have nothing and I've been trying for month and i wasted so many revives and units
    Counter to what?
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Nerf act 6 in its entirety It’s an absolute cluster
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 79
    Medusa Is easy if u have symsupreme I one shot her with my max 5* sym sup other than her iron man Mysterio gave me the hardest time
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Medusa was the hardest for me too, but I tried to do that last month where I had no parry. I used Gwenpool since I didn't had SS. Mysterio was way easier with Magneto, but that s the thing, you need specific counters for these bosses, this is the road to TB, you need to build up in general (roaster, skills, strategy) to get there, that's the joy of the game, getting little by little to the next level.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    I used blade and parry and parry and parry on that medusa
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Warlock with Parry heavy works for medusa