**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need help with 6.3.1

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Stuck on the Medusa boss. All my champs are knocked out, and I have 5/65 Nick Fury. The only way I can get through this fight is if I go unblockable. I have 4 l1 revives, and 1 L2 revive. I wanted to ask if I use a revive, will I get permanent LMD charges, and 2 sp1's should do the trick? Any tips would be appreciated for the fight. Thanks!

Also, who created this BS quest?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Despair mastery 3/3 helps. Even if u revive fury he starts in his second phase. She immediately consumes his fury buff cause of buffet and heals 15% hp. Not good times. U probably need to practice dexing her without triggering dexterity or remove dex altogether
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Nope u lost you fuuve so u don’t
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's not BS. You have to play her in a specific way so as to not trigger your dexterity buff. I quite enjoyed that.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★

It's not BS. You have to play her in a specific way so as to not trigger your dexterity buff. I quite enjoyed that.

Oh no, I totally get that. It was just a joke...
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You can’t revive with Fury on this one

She will automatically nullify your Fury Buff which makes your bleeds weaker and LMD charges won’t stick
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

She will automatically nullify your Fury Buff which makes your bleeds weaker and LMD charges won’t stick

Damn...Also have warlock on my team for the path. Should I revive him and try instead?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Damn...Also have warlock on my team for the path. Should I revive him and try instead?
    That's what I did(warlock), also no dexing. Sym supreme is ideal, I think aegon can deal good damage through block
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes warlock parry heavy would be the better play now