**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star duals no longer available

The 6 star duals are no longer available. You used to be able to search champs like venom, Thor….. and you would find an account with only that champ from 6 to 2 star. Now they are gone?!

Comments

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    A few champions simply don't have an available target.

Perhaps because the character name is taken, but there may be exceptions.
  • Options
    tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Wrong dual tbh
    Duel**
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Because of the lack of duel targets / clarity, I only got through 5/7 of the 6 star objective for fighting with/against those specific champs.

Today we get new objectives, and it looks like because I didn't finish the first batch, I didn't get a new cav one even though its easier.

I don't recall seeing anything saying we needed to do them in a week or we might miss on something... only that we had to do it by end of month for October event.

Am I missing something?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Because of the lack of duel targets / clarity, I only got through 5/7 of the 6 star objective for fighting with/against those specific champs.

Today we get new objectives, and it looks like because I didn't finish the first batch, I didn't get a new cav one even though its easier.

I don't recall seeing anything saying we needed to do them in a week or we might miss on something... only that we had to do it by end of month for October event.

Am I missing something?

You’ll unlock the new ones when you complete the old ones. That was announced
    so, basically either get lucky in arena matches, or invest about 90 energy to fight that 6 star storm again and again in MQ (or some combination there of). Lovely... but good to know it should work. THank you.
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    They are DUELS NOT DUALS
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Professor X still works.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Or use your 6* iceman, storm, bishop (if ya gots one)
    @Qwerty12345
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Am I missing something?

You’ll unlock the new ones when you complete the old ones. That was announced
    so, basically either get lucky in arena matches, or invest about 90 energy to fight that 6 star storm again and again in MQ (or some combination there of). Lovely... but good to know it should work. THank you.
    You were gonna fight your way to kitty one way or another, right? I don’t see the problem.
  • Options
    you need to do 20 fights.

my alt account is cav, but only has 5 6 stars, none mutant, let alone one of the ones listed... thus my problem. I can't fight "with them", and its hard to reliably find matches against them. It isn't ready for cav difficulty yet, at least not without a lot of items.

When I had a month to do it, I figured I get the matches in arena... but if its only a week... its not that reliable.

In other events, there were special arenas, like the recent spider/sinister 6 arena where you could guarantee 1-2 fights towards objectives, and knock the milestone out.