**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we see a re-introduction of potions compensations?

ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey MCOC community and Kabam team!
Not to complain, whine or seem like a jerk. But I personally would love to see the potions compensations reintroduced. In addition to AQ and AW being a struggle most fights and content has gotten increasingly harder as your dependency on parry and Dex has been wiped from underneath you. Summoners such as myself are having to spend hundreds of units constantly just to finish what would usually be a pretty simple quest. As well, the game is constantly crashing and lagging out often quitting out in fights resulting in an inevitable KO. Anyone else back me?

Can we see a re-introduction of potions compensations? 25 votes

Yes I am interested in potions compensations and would like to see more
88% 22 votes
No, I am fine with AQ compensations and don’t mind
12% 3 votes

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    Is this 29??? Jeez. At least people all want potions
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

Many want units and or nexus crystals too
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Chimps said:

He meant 29th today.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

That's not a new thing. People have always wanted free stuff all the time regardless of any situation.

His point is that there is already enough discussion on this. You don't need to make anymore threads. It's not helping anything at all.
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    I would prefer the game running properly instead of being given compensation all the time.
    edited September 2021
    Hades_2 said:

I would prefer the game running properly instead of being given compensation all the time.

True, so would I but that isn’t the case. The game engine is apparently broken, and that takes time to fix or even more time to transfer game engine. I’m no coder but that seems like a difficult job. Whilst they fix the issue they are attempting to keep us happy and playing the game despite the issues and therefore giving us compensation packets to keep us going.

Chimps said:

Many want units and or nexus crystals too

True, but do you think we will see Kabam do that in the near future? They were already amazing by giving us that main package, what more can we ask of them apart from a little help?

Hades_2 said:

Wouldn't everyone? I'm just saying while most of us suffer more by simply doing EQ than AQ it seems irrelevant to be issuing AQ compensations when summoners would benefit, appreciate and use potions compensations more. I'm not saying that they should replace Aq comps for potions comps just maybe alternate between the two so pretty much everyone is happy.