**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Meme tier. Really?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Ferahgo said:

Thats really not that hard of a hit for sp2. And considering the 14 heavies to get there yeah, meme tier for sure

*Magneto enters the chat*
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Erik001 said:

Neev_4321 said:

Erik001 said:

Ferahgo said:

Thats really not that hard of a hit for sp2. And considering the 14 heavies to get there yeah, meme tier for sure

51k sp2 on 22 armor breaks without cruelty precision mastery and no boosts. And that's really not hard hit? Where are u from mate?
    Looks like all your champs including groot hits 200k sp2. Lol
    You know groot is not the only meme tier right? Open your eyes champion who is considered meme tier can do this with everything you said and even without any synergies. And his sp2 does even more damage, he has more utility like regen fighting bosses, unstoppable, fury, and even unstoppable mediums with a synergy
    Sorry to mention bro but this is the most immature statement i faced in whole forum
    Pretty sure they trolling ya for the most part but yeah sym spidey is not ao good. He mighht be amazing in your eyes which is cool, but he needs a synergy for the damage and not so good utility wise, and damage has become much more common.
  • Options
    FinkFink Posts: 14
    I’ve got to say everyone chanting meme tier has not had fun using him. It’s not the crazy sp2 damage that even makes him formidable… it’s the fury he gets from it and the consistent crit on mediums and lights afterwards… 12k mediums and more.
  • Options
    FinkFink Posts: 14
    I truly think people sleep on him from his lack of utility. I’m not gonna pretend like he has great utility, because he don’t. But I won’t pretend that he doesn’t hit like a wrecking ball from that synergy with RG. If people want to argue that you need the synergy to do it and that he has no truly special or decent utility… well I completely understand. He doesn’t… but that’s ok for me to have fun and dish out some got tier damage once he’s ramped up.