**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True Focus

1234568»

Comments

• Thanks for the clarity on this, for me personally that’s answered my main concern at least.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Hey all,

That's a lot of content back to back, but we have spoken to the team and we are aware of the sentiment here and are going to make an effort to be more purposeful with its use moving forward. You should not expect to see it on all difficult content going forward.

Still, I don’t like the idea of a node that counters both miss and evade, it doesn’t mean it’s not creative design. So I expect to see it less frequently cos that’s a whole a lot of champs to render either useless or less useful. True Strike node deals with evade, I’m not sure if there’s one that counters Miss. If there isn’t you should one that way instead of having both true focus you can customize individual fights to ones you wanna shut down evade or miss champs. Just a thought.
    And I find it hard to believe true focus wasn’t targeted at Quake and Ghost. Do you have some OP quake&ghost-like characters in the pipeline? Anyways…
    Vigilance counters Miss. I don’t know if there’s a node for that though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They never said the Node was lazy. They said they would be more calculated with its use.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

They never said the Node was lazy. They said they would be more calculated with its use.

They never said the node wasn't lazy either.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

They never said COVID was a hoax either. I don't subscribe to that.

They never said COVID was a hoax either. I don't subscribe to that.
    They never said that the Moon is real either. Coindence?
    That's no moon...
    That's right, the moon is actually a clever hologram implemented by the Soviet Union in the late 1970s.
    Ebony_Naw said:

I now need Kabam to confirm they subscribe to Heliocentrism or I will consider it a slap in the face and take my hard earned dollars elsewhere.

I need Kabam to confirm they subscribe to Geocentricism or I will consider it a slap in the face and take my hard-earned dollars elsewhere.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    Mauled said:

Is every new piece of high level content going to have True Focus? The reason I ranked Ghost was to use her in high level content…

I don't know but it is insanly annoying that i have 2 champs 5/65 that are basicly never usable, I can not even remember -- Was there a single big boss that can be ghosted ot quaked ? Collector, thanos, grandmaster and s.o. give us rank down gems atleast so we can recover the resources that we have put in them. The real quake playstyle is hard anyway with all those bugs, she is absolutly useless in EQ, all other champs clean the paths faster and for final bosses where she can be the solution, there is a f******g node that sends her next to superior iron man. Especially for quake with the 20k base damage of bosses if you miss a single dash, a combo of 3 hits and she is dead, and normally for a boss fights the health pools are huge aswell which means you need to play perfectly in the corner for 3-6 mins to win ...
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m sad. Was hoping to get 5* or 6* original daredevil and max signature him and enjoy those evade
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    One of my alliance mates used ghost to takeout an Apocalypse aw boss who was 6 star r3, so it can be done. Skill is required.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    rkase2 said:

Do you know what this really mean is??

"Selectively use for different Purpose"
    " Not a sign for Ghost, and Quake...no longer useful"

Aw boss island.

Every S.I.N.G.L.E tile has true focus.

What is different purpose with it?

For me, it just seems UNselectively used.

BECAUSE its everywhere in the boss island.

Then so, I would love to know your "Purpose" for setting true focus in all boss island tiles.

That obviously explains not to use

"Quake and Ghost mainly" and some other evade miss champions.

THIS IS A SIGN as you know.

OR

Plz make node change till next War comes

Im iplaying in tier1

I'd rather see it as an AW global and not in as much solo content than lessing it's degree in AW. People cheesing their way through AQ with those two has lasted long enough.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I now need Kabam to confirm they subscribe to Heliocentrism or I will consider it a slap in the face and take my hard earned dollars elsewhere.

I'm fairly certain that they are proponents of the Ptolemaic system. Looks like you'll have to be FTP going forward.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    ChiliDog said:

The thing which is hurting the most that all other champs are also getting pissed.
    Why you even release the champs with miss and evade mechanic when we can't use them.
    Better make a seperate tag for Quake and Ghost and leave other champs in peace.
    Still it's a matter of time when we see other champs dominating the meta and then they will try to nerf them.
    It's just ridiculous to see these type of changes.
    And if you are going to same route,provide people rank down resources they invested in those champs.

I don't use either to any significant degree, but it isn't just ghost. Quake synergies aren't so bad, but think that people may have chose to raise wasp or worse ant man over another due to ghost.
    What's so bad about Wasp?