**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Adjustments to aw season rewards?

With the known issues and the compensation packages I was wondering if we would get buffed rewards for aw season rewards. The small amount of revives and pots helped to get through the war but the deaths still counted against you and possibly changed the outcome of war.

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    AW rewards were recently increased. maybe 2-3 seasons ago? don't recall the exact date but we always land on Silver 2 and what you get for Silver 2 is noticeably better than what it was 4+ months ago. also, as stated, the remaining bugs are there for all, so its a level playing field.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’d be surprised to see juiced rewards, although at the rate things are going whatever shows up in my inbox ceases to surprise me.

Most likely more pots/boosts the final week. Then nothing after season is over.

Dr. Zola
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yeah, as everyone else says, it's kind of an even playing field since everyone is facing the same issues. We are doing more or less as well as we did previously thanks to that. For every death counted against us, it at least feels like the same thing is happening to our opponents.

Where we face the most issues is with AQ. Regardless of how many issues everyone else is facing and where we end up in the ranking after each week of AQ, we just can't run the same maps or earn the same amount of points/resulting glory as before. That's hurting us a lot more than any issues we face in AW.

I wouldn't be sad if we got some AW compensation, but we're maybe one or two ranks below where we were pre-bug so I don't expect any. In AQ, we've dropped down maybe seven or eight milestones which really guts the rewards we receive.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, as everyone else says, it's kind of an even playing field since everyone is facing the same issues. We are doing more or less as well as we did previously thanks to that. For every death counted against us, it at least feels like the same thing is happening to our opponents.

Where we face the most issues is with AQ. Regardless of how many issues everyone else is facing and where we end up in the ranking after each week of AQ, we just can't run the same maps or earn the same amount of points/resulting glory as before. That's hurting us a lot more than any issues we face in AW.

I wouldn't be sad if we got some AW compensation, but we're maybe one or two ranks below where we were pre-bug so I don't expect any. In AQ, we've dropped down maybe seven or eight milestones which really guts the rewards we receive.

I don’t understand how you can have seen such a big drop..? Yes the bug is a pain and cost a few revives/pots here and there but we have still stayed around 20th place and would never consider doing easier map… as boring as map 7 is
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d be surprised to see juiced rewards, although at the rate things are going whatever shows up in my inbox ceases to surprise me.

Most likely more pots/boosts the final week. Then nothing after season is over.

Dr. Zola

This is final week.