**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS 6* INVISABLE WOMEN GOOD OR NOT?

jereesjerees Posts: 246
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
this is my first six star and i do not know if it is that good of a six*
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I like using her. The way the AI is, she is impossible to use in AQ but I like her
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    She’s really good with psycho-man’s synergy, otherwise very painful to keep it up
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    dang that sad as a first 6*

jerees said:

Nah, for a first 6* it’s a decent pull. I got blackbolt.
    ouch black blolt
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    IT IS A MEDIOCRE 6*

TUFF LUCK
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    High skill required, good damage when ramped, average utility. Her rampup can be easily lost though. She's a solid 7/10, could certainly been alot worse of a first 6*
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    She's pretty decent, and better still with the right synergies.

She may not be your game-defining champ who you use forever, but she's a great champ to learn and progress with. My old thread on the subject:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/202646/an-alternative-perspective-on-invisible-woman#latest
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

my guy, you are level 35. You have 4 five stars, one of which is a rare trophy champ. You cannot complain
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    jerees said:

this is my first six star and i do not know if it is that good of a six*

Umm no, playstyle too stressful
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I have a 6* Rank 3 invisible woman. Sure she wouldn't be my first choice for r3 but she got me to Thronebreaker and she's got immense damage.

People here don't use her a lot and so they don't know what she's capable of.

She is perfectly usable for high level content, AQ and AW. Her shield protects a lot of damage in case you get hit, it even protects against DOT effects.

She plays a bit like Starky, but much more solid. She's got 69% block proficiency, and her dmg doesn't need much ramping up, she hits pretty hard and the sp2 can be devastating even with a few charges and as long as she's invisible.

Really solid champ, ppl just don't want to use her because everyone like to parry.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

people get 6*s when they still have 2* in the top 2 rows? cant relate at all.

And a 5* Goldpool?!?! 😂

people get 6*s when they still have 2* in the top 2 rows? cant relate at all.

And a 5* Goldpool?!?! 😂

jerees said:

my guy, you are level 35. You have 4 five stars, one of which is a rare trophy champ. You cannot complain
    ya i agree i do have goldpool whitch will forever be my fav i got him like 3 years ago when the firt interdosed him to the game and i got really lucky also i got the 6* from shards whitch i got from a ggc so lol
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Really solid champ, ppl just don't want to use her because everyone like to parry.

That's not why. Her ramp up far too punishing for average damage and you easily lose it if you you blunder once. You talk about her tankiness but didn't care to mention that to access those defensive capabilities, you have to pretty much give up on damage.
    "Everyone likes to parry" and yet Sparky remains a favorite of many people. That's because parrying or blocking once doesn't cost you all your damage.
    6* red hulk would of been cool
    ok