**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which original Avenger would you like to see buffed first?

SkillierSkillier Posts: 7
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
If you wanna leave a comment you could add some abilities you would give the champ you picked 😊

Which original Avenger would you like to see buffed first? 204 votes

Iron-Man
30%
Crys23zuffyMagrailothosFitnesscwMqc19NOOOOOOOOPEEEEERacs0rockray2016Thefire13ColinJensen21ReferenceDRTOAustin555555cx23433ForumName123MysterioAvengers320KnightZeroPrylankjacboon 62 votes
Captain America
19%
DrZolaSaiyanTendersquadAzKicker316jdrum663fmussapblocks1causticBrokenRasiloverTiborginaZeronaut81SandPounderCanuckDownUnderSidDDragonQacobDarkDuelistMughal50XDfour24Aomine_Daiki10 39 votes
Thor
15%
GrandOldKaiDarkZenTerrathanks4playingSamMarquezOliverJWMasterduxTheHoodedDormammuTatteredSailMoosetiptronicHavanaknightMiekandKorgOGAvengerUnkind182MaratoxBerjibsThoye3ErcarretIronGladiator22Z2f6hQ 32 votes
Black Widow
2%
SbkruebKRANꓘKillswitch01Zippy_halliganMutantA___4444 5 votes
Hawkeye
12%
SnizzbarAce_03TheManMythLegendCupidSociopathFluffyPigMonsterColinwhitworth69Dart1981_coloH3t3rCatmanndoOmedennRenaxqqSpideyFunkoRax38AlmccarthyTrashPanda12TheBair123ScrubhanThe_Sentry06 26 votes
Hulk
19%
BendyBitterSteelRaganatormmmbanyasAjisdopeDrake2078CropDusterTheLegend27JuggerNotmbraceColonaut123abqberZeezoosMobile_P0tat0LattughinoDeaconDeadPooopTripleUMauledTheSaith 40 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    or IM... because those classes are the weakest overall...... And I just happen to have both 6* duped
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Thor
    I think Thor is maybe the best of the bunch (alongside Hawkeye) but there are good alternative versions of the other champs. There is no good Thor in the game, and I really think it should be.

Cap and IM probably deserve a buff more since they are just beyond useless but we do have good Caps and Iron Men in the game. I hope they all get buffed to godhood eventually, but I hope that the one actual god among them reaches that godhood first.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Thor
    I picked Thor b/c unlike the others all of his versions still suck. (IMIW is at least decent for growing accounts, and Thor and HE are not on the same level in terms of lore.)
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Not because I have him Awakened and in All Rarities
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye or OG Cap

That would be baller for me
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    here's my take on this, and i know not everyone agrees with this:

i would rather have a champion buffed that doesn't already have a good version of themself out there. for example, there is already a semi-good Iron Man (IMIW), there's already two good Hulks (Ghulk and Ihulk), already a great Cap (Beardo), and already a good Black Widow (BWDO). What it would come down to for me is lots of people like Hawkeye as a champ and as a character in the MCU, and Ronin is just completely different from hawkeye.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hulk

i would rather have a champion buffed that doesn't already have a good version of themself out there. for example, there is already a semi-good Iron Man (IMIW), there's already two good Hulks (Ghulk and Ihulk), already a great Cap (Beardo), and already a good Black Widow (BWDO). What it would come down to for me is lots of people like Hawkeye as a champ and as a character in the MCU, and Ronin is just completely different from hawkeye.

I’m just curious why do, say, Hulk and Ghulk have a different relationship than Hawkeye and Ronin?

Both have one classic comic version, and one MCU version in different “costumes”. I’m not sure that’s a reason not to buff them, or a reason to buff Hawkeye instead of Hulk.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    They should buff Thor rags
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Hulk

Red Hulk anyone?????
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch
    Hawkeye

I’m just curious why do, say, Hulk and Ghulk have a different relationship than Hawkeye and Ronin?

Both have one classic comic version, and one MCU version in different “costumes”. I’m not sure that’s a reason not to buff them, or a reason to buff Hawkeye instead of Hulk.
    i mean i think hawkeye just went through a completely different character change from say the original avengers to endgame. he just seems like a completely different character than he was before. hulk on the other hand just got some armor
    Hulk

i mean i think hawkeye just went through a completely different character change from say the original avengers to endgame. he just seems like a completely different character than he was before. hulk on the other hand just got some armor
    Oh I see, but classic Hawkeye in MCOC isn’t the movie Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

very good point
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Literally any of them at this point. Selfishly I'd say Hulk or Cap because I have them as 6*. But honestly at this point, any and and all of them need it.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Iron-Man
    Iron man is useless. Needs a buff so bad.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Captain America
    The first avenger. Need I say more.
    Hulk

very good point
    At the end of the day, any OG avenger buff would be hugely welcomed at this point. It would be such a great marketing opportunity as well, I’m sure a lot of us downloaded the game because we could beat up enemies with Iron man, Cap and Thor (hell my tutorial fight was Thor vs Iron man in December 2014, and I thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen).

I think revitalising the OG faces of Marvel could be such an awesome boost for the game, and newer players. Instead of asking who some of the best champs are and saying “Black Widow but not the one you know, quake from agents of shield, Knock off superman and ghost from that one movie”
    Hawkeye

very good point
    At the end of the day, any OG avenger buff would be hugely welcomed at this point. It would be such a great marketing opportunity as well, I’m sure a lot of us downloaded the game because we could beat up enemies with Iron man, Cap and Thor (hell my tutorial fight was Thor vs Iron man in December 2014, and I thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen).

I think revitalising the OG faces of Marvel could be such an awesome boost for the game, and newer players. Instead of asking who some of the best champs are and saying “Black Widow but not the one you know, quake from agents of shield, Knock off superman and ghost from that one movie”
    totally agree with you. i hope we eventually get an avengers variant month where we get og avengers buffed
    Hulk

very good point

totally agree with you. i hope we eventually get an avengers variant month where we get og avengers buffed
    Damn imagine if it was like the villain variant when Moleman, Terrax, YJ and Kingpin got buffed
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Iron-Man
    Iron man and og cap need it the most, not sure why so many votes for Hulk and Hawkeye both are them are pretty decent champs, Hawkeye has some good power control and bleed and Hulk's damage is good, not great but better than others.

Iron man and og cap on the other hand literally do nothing, damage sucks, no utility, and no genuine usefulness other than the regen or perfect block.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is best for synergy teams.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Thor
    Thor Rags should be beyond god tier with OG thor
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Thor
    It must be Thor, if they decide to start. Also, Dr. Strange as well.