**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please introduce 'Are you sure button'

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Players often click on champions in the roster to check their stats, read abilities, or just admire the champion (kudos kabam) and there is a chance a slight unintended touch could mean a champ get ranked up.

Given how hard they are to get and said rankup cannot be reversed it would be very helpful if you guys could ask the player if they wish the champion to be ranked up. If it was a misclick the player would be given the chance to cancel out of it. :smile:
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    You're not asking for an 'Are you sure button'
    You're asking for a confirmation modal with descriptive text and Yes and No buttons :)
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Players often click on champions in the roster to check their stats, read abilities, or just admire the champion (kudos kabam) and there is a chance a slight unintended touch could mean a champ get ranked up.

Given how hard they are to get and said rankup cannot be reversed it would be very helpful if you guys could ask the player if they wish the champion to be ranked up. If it was a misclick the player would be given the chance to cancel out of it. :smile:

How about an “are you definitely sure” button incase you push the “are you sure” button my accident also… 🤦‍♂️

Seriously how do you rank a champ by accident?? You already have to go to your roster, click on the champ, click the button saying “UPGRADE” then accidentally click on rank up?

The only way I can see someone doing this by accident is whilst drunk, if you were suggesting that Kabam include some sort of breathalyser to stop you playing drunk then I would definitely be behind that. I even have a r5 5* Beast to prove that alcohol = poor in game choices
    tbh this button would work better for stuff like arena boosts and awakening gems
    Yea that’s a bit different, especially awakening gems but for rank ups it’s just overkill
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    Send in a ticket
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I thought this was a request for a button to those deals that pop up. There is a chance of a accidental click there and your units are gone. For rank ups, it's not required since we already go through lots of screens before we get to upgrade button.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    For awakening gems? Heck yea!
    For rankups? Nah, the buttons are clear enough
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I don't wanna see "are you sure" button everytime I open champion crystal and the lame offer pops up
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think the idea can be great seeing the game is still buggy. Surely there have been cases where the game clicked on something that you didn’t even click so I don’t think you can pretend that it never happened to you,
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    I “Accidentally” R2’ed my domino, don’t use her and have wasted precious mutant catalysts