**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mystic would you r3?

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I think the choice for me is between sorcerer supreme, dragon man and hood. I use hood a lot in AQ and with ghost synergy, SS has some crazy survivability and DM has such an interesting and fun play style.
Side note: not running suicides

Which mystic would you r3? 140 votes

Sorcerer Supreme (Awakened)
57%
danielmathLightburn22TheManMythLegendTendersquadTristanRobbieRampageandrade5184KingnaesSungjrockray2016BrokenCupidThefire13Ackbar67KerneasEgretM410or_StrongCr7ms7rs7Zeronaut81Colinwhitworth69 81 votes
Dragon man (Unawakened)
13%
Henrytfu_41ThunderGodSw0rdMasterAustin555555JuggerNotMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litRenaxqq0casual0HoitadoGr8TonyStarkWild_Meat84Nalak8Ace2319TheBoogyManCangaceirogoingtobeuncollectedKonstant45Rising_hood 19 votes
Hood (Unawakened)
1%
HerohanoiZippy_halligan 2 votes
Other (Who?)
27%
DNA3000MagicBentonKaruseuszuffyDrake2078OdachiThatGuyYouSaw235CrusaderjrRepto23AdvMalreck04Moosetiptroniczeezee57Colonaut123SandPounderdoctorbWordunkenLordSmasherMiStaLovaAdamb208 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Sorcerer then Diablo
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I’ve got a lot of the top mystic champs, but recently I’ve had a crush on The Hood. Took mine to r2. He’s really good now. But I voted Sorc Sup b/c she’s got great utility, damage and sustainability.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Claire
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    DNA3000 said:

i mean i'd go sorcerer first since she's already at r2, but i'd consider taking claire all the way to r3 next

I love SS as well, but if it was me I would jump straight to ranking up Claire even if she was starting at rank 1.
    Her or diablo
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Other (Who?)
    That Longshot 👀

I have him at R3 and he shreds stuff, even if there aren’t many buffs or the opponent is incinerate immune. The bleed burst on SP1 is super overlooked, so as long as they aren’t Colossus, Ghost Rider, CGR, or Iceman the he can do the job really well.

IMO, Longshot fills a Longshot-sized hole in everyone’s roster. Nobody is better at doing what he does than him.

Logically though, I might also lean towards Claire for her versatility, even though I’m a Longshot fan through and through. If you prefer another Mystic, Longshot may be a rank up for further down the road.
  • Dragon man (Unawakened)
    Dragon man ???
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    I’d take up both Claire and longshot before the people you mentioned. In my opinion both being a lot more to a team. Claire is definitely more versatile and is a better option for more fights than the three people you mentioned. I just think longshot is fun.

You’ve got a really stacked 6* mystic roster btw.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I run suicides, so Claire or Diablo would be easy picks for me. I'm not sure how their Regen is without suicides (or MD) though.

I'd say Claire still. Sans suicides, only reason I'd use another Mystic over Doom is Death by DoT. Claire has you mostly covered there, while also actually doing her job as a mystic.

DM is a fun tanky rushdown machine with good immunities, but he's pretty **** at his job as a mystic. Kinda frustrating, honestly.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Other (Who?)

I run suicides, so Claire or Diablo would be easy picks for me. I'm not sure how their Regen is without suicides (or MD) though.

I'd say Claire still. Sans suicides, only reason I'd use another Mystic over Doom is Death by DoT. Claire has you mostly covered there, while also actually doing her job as a mystic.

DM is a fun tanky rushdown machine with good immunities, but he's pretty **** at his job as a mystic. Kinda frustrating, honestly.

Was running diablo without suicides in the MEQ, and his sp1 regen is crazy strong, first the aura heals and if you don't get a vial you get a passive regen. According to auntmai, you can get 10% health off of a single sp1, with no boosts/masteries, obviously. Slap on recovery and that becomes nearly 12%. You can go from 30-40% to near full in 5-6 sp1s, and that's nothing in a fight with a decent amount of buffs(with MD of course).

I do feel that claire has a harder time regenning without the damage boost from suicides. @TrashyPanda
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No suicide plus she's duped

She can carry you in some content where Hood can't due to her insane block regen utility plus she have damage, nullifies and slow with armor break
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Claire
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    bwcv her rotations give a nice all around gameplay
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Dragon man (Unawakened)
    Definitely dragon man. He’s fun and easy to use.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Suicides?
    Yes - BWCV
    No - Sorcerer
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Suicides or not makes a big difference.

As a non-suicide user myself, I have an unduped Sorcerer Supreme at R3 and she is flat out amazing on all sorts of content and crazy versatile (slow, regen, armor break, constant nullify, fantastic damage). She has everything going for her, except immunities.

If you need immunities, go with Claire.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    BWCV
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    I would (and went myself) go for Guillotine. Really expect a good buff for her. If you don’t want to gamble you can wait of course. But I would at least keep it in mind. Also that you have her awakened already.. 😃
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Diablo or bwcv
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    BWCV
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Other (Who?)
    BWCV as she is great as both attacker and defender. Additionally her rotations ain't that difficult. But if looking forward for prestige then you shall go for sorcerer supreme. But SS's rotations are bit difficult.
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Other (Who?)
    wait why not Juggs? He is the best champ in the game.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Other (Who?)
    BWCV is a GOAT, i have my 5* maxed and just took my 6* to r3 - helps a lot since her heal/power drain is based off of damage dealt and the extra health is always good.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Claire
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Give it a month and see what the guilly buff is like (that's what I'm doing at the moment)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Other (Who?)
    Man-Thing