**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please sort out the health loss when losing connection.

Just doing an AQ fight when the connection loss symbol came up. I was able to complete the fight however the game froze on the win screen, after waiting for the game to sort itself out it put me back to the beginning of the fight and my champion has lost half health, this is ridiculous! It didn't prompt me to reconnect as it does sometimes the game literally put be back to where I was in AQ. Please sort it out because this is making me not want to bother playing the game. I don't see why there is a penalty for losing connection and to lose half health is pathetic.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Working as intended.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    I got it too. Just use the compensation potions and keep playing

• 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Catmanndo said:

Yeah it's all fun and games with the "compensation potions" until you lost your streak in arena. That thing is painful...
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    It hurts the most in war. All your allies get to share your gratuitous dropped inputs, it’s awesome
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    edited September 2021
    It hurts the most in war and arena. They should just restart the last arena fight and for war, they should take out the bonus and give the same health back.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    0casual0 said:

Catmanndo said:

Yeah it's all fun and games with the "compensation potions" until you lost your streak in arena. That thing is painful...
    I didn't get this screen, it reloaded back to AQ. I actually finished the fight but it didn't go through.
    No_oneuk said:

because otherwise you could just reset any fight that wasn't going your way with 0 repercussion. it would drastically reduce item usage.

good for the players but bad for kabams wallet

I see your point but a 50% health loss is a bit much when an accidental connection loss acures. Couldn't the health loss be reduced?
    Catmanndo said:

I have used my potions but the compensation isn't going to be around forever which means soon I will have to use my units to compensate for this error.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I imagine the trouble would be getting the game to be able to tell the difference between someone losing connection or just quiting the game.
    Stebo_79 said:

I imagine the trouble would be getting the game to be able to tell the difference between someone losing connection or just quiting the game.

Yes there would be no way to know the difference. I get the penalty because unfortunately there are lots of cheaters but maybe just reduce the health loss to 25%.