**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summ(on)er Event

1151617181921»

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hmm. I don’t fight in the arena everyday, but I am playing in daily quests and story quests.

I am getting Summer Shards.

Hm. I guess I hit my 98 days of rewards. My point total is sitting at 110 points.

That's what you get once you complete the full milestones. Congrats!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hands down, this was the biggest farce yet put out by Kabam.. Yea, I now that the kabam team only wanna hear "constructive" advice for the game, and not really keen on listening to us summoners, but, this event was one of the biggest mistakes Kabam has done recently, and it by no means at all replaces the summoner appreciation calendar. Now THAT was nice! I've already emailed the game design team and let them know, so no need to tell me to contact them.
    My hope is that the next few months, to the next year will be better then the past two months have been.
    I totally agree with ProfHoff on his views of the current state of the game.
    Nuff said!

P.S. Yes, BTW, I did purchase a "pass" :|

You lost all credibility when you mentioned Mr Hoffman.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    This event was designed to make

Hands down, this was the biggest farce yet put out by Kabam.. Yea, I now that the kabam team only wanna hear "constructive" advice for the game, and not really keen on listening to us summoners, but, this event was one of the biggest mistakes Kabam has done recently, and it by no means at all replaces the summoner appreciation calendar. Now THAT was nice! I've already emailed the game design team and let them know, so no need to tell me to contact them.
    My hope is that the next few months, to the next year will be better then the past two months have been.
    I totally agree with ProfHoff on his views of the current state of the game.
    Nuff said!

P.S. Yes, BTW, I did purchase a "pass" :|

I 100% agree and I have not purchased a pass I keep looking at rewards and day's left and wonder how much I'll actually get not spending like why does this need to be a spend event I think we have enough of those this is supposed to be about summoner appreciation we have a global pandemic and at times seemingly in game play pandemic of controls issues and alliance fights count for 0 points which makes no sense... the longer the event goes on though I'm like I'm probably going to have to buy that pass I think I missed some day's due to covid.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    What is the difference between the to 2 purchasable passes? Is it really worth going for the more expensive one?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Riciton said:

What is the difference between the to 2 purchasable passes? Is it really worth going for the more expensive one?

With resort pass you can get all rewards from store after ag crystal and resort milestones.
  • LaMiDLTLaMiDLT Posts: 3
    I’m just curious if anyone has noticed this.

I have completed the 10 fights on the day the objective resets but a few times I have forgotten to collect the point before the following day’s reset. When I collect it after that reset point, it seems that I lose out on the next days objective/point. Why is this so even if I complete the objective? I thought I would get 7 days of shards that I can collect after finishing the milestones but at this point I think I only get 3 days.

I just don’t think this is fair if I do in fact complete the objective but since I forgot to collect I lose out on a following day’s objective that I would have also completed. If this was a calendar, the prize would have automatically been claimed once I log in, but now since I forget to manually claim something I lose out on future prizes? Every other reward that isn’t collected before the objective finishes goes to the stash and continues with the next objective, why not the same for this?

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    LaMiDLT said:

I have completed the 10 fights on the day the objective resets but a few times I have forgotten to collect the point before the following day’s reset. When I collect it after that reset point, it seems that I lose out on the next days objective/point. Why is this so even if I complete the objective? I thought I would get 7 days of shards that I can collect after finishing the milestones but at this point I think I only get 3 days.

I just don’t think this is fair if I do in fact complete the objective but since I forgot to collect I lose out on a following day’s objective that I would have also completed. If this was a calendar, the prize would have automatically been claimed once I log in, but now since I forget to manually claim something I lose out on future prizes? Every other reward that isn’t collected before the objective finishes goes to the stash and continues with the next objective, why not the same for this?

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

This was addressed on Day 2 of the event and why they gave a 7 day token as a buffer
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    What’s the maximum number of days to the get the bonus shards? With the 7 day buffer and the $20 pass for 7 additional days, is it 14 days for a total of 1400, or does it end at a different point?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So that extra $5 only gets me 700 more shards. Got it. Thank you!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Goodbye to the summer event

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    So when do the daily shards things start once you've gotten all the rewards from the summoner resort event??
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

So when do the daily shards things start once you've gotten all the rewards from the summoner resort event??

The next day after you finish the final milestone.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Somehow I’ve managed to use up too many of the shard stones, so I can’t claim all the rewards. RIP.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Ughh almost done with this Summer Camp event, 2 more days to claim that 5* AG Crystal.
  • Omi88Omi88 Posts: 10
    I buy this today but it's showing pending for rewards
  • DKnzDKnz Posts: 9
    LaMiDLT said:

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I've actually just realised this has screwed me. 7 days left, 8 rewards to go.
    There were a few days I missed, but several more that I just didn't claim.

What is worse is that it doesn't actually bring up an indicator to show that it is ready to claim.

And there is no way in hell that I am wasting money to buy the pass to get that last one.

Stupid set up of the event.
  • Rogey78Rogey78 Posts: 2
    When is the last day of this event?
  • Pitboss007Pitboss007 Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Rogey78 said:

When is the last day of this event?

I do believe it is th 13th of October, so about a week left but I may be mistaken.

Does anyone know if they stopped the weekly booster for the extra 7 milestones or will they have one more in this final week? The post states when they will start but it has no final offer date included.
  • JBrownJBrown Posts: 1
    Kabam Boo said:

Summ(on)er Resort Passes edited to reflect cost. Thank you all!

I'm 1 day short with 5 days to go. Is there going to be a chance to purchase an extra day or week? Or did I spend $40 only to miss out on 1k units and the last 3 items in the store? Btw it was really scummy the way you guys made the third last item in the store reliant on claiming the final day of the calander.
  • theinvadertheinvader Posts: 9
    Please @Kabam let us know if there will be a booster today. Otherwise many people lose their rewards.
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    The event doesnt say we have to collect or claim rewards from solo event it say:..... TL;DR
    Complete Solo Objectives (daily) > hit Milestones in Summ(on)er Camp > earn Rewards (Tokens) > trade Tokens for Bundles > unlock more Bundles > Repeat > (optional) purchase Summ(on)er Resort Pass / Pass Plus for an additional set of Milestone Rewards.
    Rewards from solo event should be kept in the vault like all other types of differnt objects or do it instantaneous like rewards from acts
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    I'm afraid many people will lose their rewards but due to the fact they didn't fulfil the conditions.

Though I agree it was badly designed and also bugged (in that there's no indicator to notify you the glasses are ready to be claimed), the terms of the event were clear...

Win 10 fights. Claim glasses. Receive reward. Repeat the following day.

7 days grace were added to compensate for "occasional" misses either due to forgetting one of those steps or not being able to play on a given day.

I don't believe any further boosters or extensions will be granted now. We should just be glad it's over and hopefully the negative feedback will make them think twice before replicating this event next year.

For the record... I did predict we'd see a load of people asking for extensions and such when the last day arrived and here we are
  • @Kabam Miike the summer event is showing there is one more objective that is set to become available around the same time the solo event quest is going to end. Is this an error?
  • Darth_MatiDarth_Mati Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    I’m missing one summer event objective to get the last rewards. I spent $25 in hopes to get the last two objectives and I am one short. Was hoping to get another $5 offer on the last day but didn’t. Lost out on 1,000 units and the last two tokens now. Thanks for the messed up and confusing summoner “appreciation” event. @Kabam Miike
  • I purchased the Resort Pass because it said that the final milestone unlocked a special event, but the event no longer exists. If the event was over, they shouldn't have been still advertising it, or maybe not even selling it. Seems shady.