**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which original Avenger would you like to see buffed first?

2Β»

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron-Man
    Picked iron man but now that i think about it, there’s IMIW and CAIW out there, along with ihulk and rhulk. So between hawkeye, BW, and thor. Thors already pretty decent but he’s only the god of hammers in this game. Would love to see some solid shock dps.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thor
    Idk why
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212 β˜…
    CA WW2 had a nice run as one of 4 god-tier champs immediately post 12.1 A few years ago (with Wolverine, dr voodoo and scarlet witch) CAIW is beyond god tier. Three good hulks out there

But Thor - the god of thunder is lame. Thor rags is even lamer. This guy is supposed to be like Superman is for DC, is he not? A really really powerful guy. He need the buff the most

Hawkeye is more useful, and he isn’t even a god in the MCU….
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron-Man
    He's dead IN MCU and don't know whether kabam will bring another one
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33 β˜…
    Hulk
    Buff hulk cause its hulk the strongest avenger shouldn't be the worst n put thor back to what he used to be or atleast close i know he broke the game as it was but he would just rival cgr on damage now
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thor
    This is a genuinely interesting poll to see results from. I agree on the point of there just being no good versions of Thor and as he's my favorite from being a kid he gets my vote.

But

I'd vote for hulk, cap and IM too.

I have all of them as 6* bar black widow and cap, so would be pretty sorted.

There needs to be an og rampaging hulk, a true God in thor, master mechanic in iron Man and never missing Hawkeye.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hulk
    IM is the more logical choice, but Hulk if I'm being honest.

I don't even know what to do with him since IHulk kinda fills his base niche, but I just like Hulk a lot.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron-Man
    Honestly, only because I've him
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 β˜…β˜…β˜…

here's my take on this, and i know not everyone agrees with this:

i would rather have a champion buffed that doesn't already have a good version of themself out there. for example, there is already a semi-good Iron Man (IMIW), there's already two good Hulks (Ghulk and Ihulk), already a great Cap (Beardo), and already a good Black Widow (BWDO). What it would come down to for me is lots of people like Hawkeye as a champ and as a character in the MCU, and Ronin is just completely different from hawkeye.

I’m just curious why do, say, Hulk and Ghulk have a different relationship than Hawkeye and Ronin?

Both have one classic comic version, and one MCU version in different β€œcostumes”. I’m not sure that’s a reason not to buff them, or a reason to buff Hawkeye instead of Hulk.
    i mean i think hawkeye just went through a completely different character change from say the original avengers to endgame. he just seems like a completely different character than he was before. hulk on the other hand just got some armor
    The thing is, Ronin isn't strictly Hawkeye. I know this version in the game is based on HE taking on the Ronin guise in Endgame, but in the comics Ronin is just a identity that different heroes (and villains) have adopted for brief periods of time. The original person behind the Ronin persona was Echo. Barton was next, and Ronin has been taken up by Red Guardian, Blade, and Bullseye as well.

I guess my point is, Ronin is generic (on purpose), and doesn't feel like a legitimate Hawkeye variation (even though he is). If they released a classic purple/magenta Hawkeye with the mask and all, that would feel like a legit HE variation in the same way OG Cap/WW2 Cap, Vision/Vision AOU etc.

Typing this up made me realize that there really are no default MCU Avengers in the game. Feels odd that the main cast of the first Avengers movie never got direct counterparts in this game. The cast that was added in the later movies made it in(Falcon, Antman, HB, BPCW Vision AOU), but we never got adaptions of the core cast in their default costumes.
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119 β˜…
    Captain America
    Cap could take elements from Red Guardian but tweaked, ironman needs a pretty big buff if he is to ever be usable, Thor needs more reliable damage or add some cruelty/fury buffs to bring him inline with other comics. Hulk just needs his damage ramping up considerably since his whole thing is Hulk take hit, Hulk hit hard, and not a great deal else.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron-Man
    Honestly iron man. He needs a way to absorb energy and deal a ton of burst damage.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iron-Man
    I like Hulk more as a character and he's been done wrong (and no iHulk doesnt make up for OG Hulk being so reliant on synergies to bevery good), but Iron Man is just absolute **** in this game.