**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best cosmic

Progamer107Progamer107 Posts: 47
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who is the best cosmic 143 votes

Cgr
20%
heruheru511SpeedbumpDarkrider05Sw0rdMasterSyndicatedBrokenyuwOWENSTimeGenesisGarrettNAomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22_ReefFabwiziRenaxqq_hbtygbty423_The_Flying_Jew82ScrubhanWill3808Valentinos13 30 votes
Hercules
36%
TheManMythLegendTristanAjay121Terrablocks1ThunderGodWarlord5386TheHoodedDormammumbraceAvengers320RookiieThatOneMasterGamerRhysi0_QacobEtjamadot_dittoWillieBMaratoxILLUSION8yyaassiirr123 52 votes
Corvus
22%
danielmathzuffyGrueneMiccausticMoosetiptronicTiborginaJuggerNotFluffyPigMonsterzeezee57RockypantherxabqberMadEyeMoody_333TRONG94Darkraider234Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Icy000Demi_GodJay69Phillip14233SL1229 32 votes
Captain marvel movie
2%
Zephyre33MephistoDiplodocusAju2001 4 votes
Venom
2%
Kerneaste_dua_shumErin_2099 3 votes
Angela
0%
Wild_Meat84 1 vote
Hyperion
14%
SnakeEyes69TendersquadCazyossAKTEKCupidColonaut123SnakepMobile_P0tat0Skillful_starMasterpuffOmedennYodabolt21Negative_100Geralt_123The_HoTUDraconic_12ALPMANCabbageRancherDanish0528 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Hercules

Knull

Sucks because i think they only do symbiotes once a year and knull isn’t coming next month. But all good, gives us time to save up for him.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hercules
    Here we go again
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Hercules

kids still looking for answers huh

Yea. It's obviously Hercules.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Karnak
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Hercules
    Yeah, one of the best champs. I like his heavy animation.
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Hercules
    Stebo_79 said:

Corvus Hype Rider

Lol what is that Corvus+Hyperion+CGR
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    NickChi said:

Stebo_79 said:

Corvus Hype Rider

Lol what is that Corvus+Hyperion+CGR
    And what about your username, huh?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

If you dont own a hercules you dont get a vote on the matter.

Talk about promoting conversation and debate lol
    Genuinely don't know who he expects to vote if that's the case.
    Herc hasn't even had his 5/6* featured crystal come yet, and his arena cutoff was ridiculous.
    I guess people who got lucky on Cavs, but even that's such a small percentage...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Herc hasn't even had his 5/6* featured crystal come yet, and his arena cutoff was ridiculous.
    I guess people who got lucky on Cavs, but even that's such a small percentage...
    The irony is, I’m actually starting to come round to the idea that Herc is better than CGR, I need to consider it more and think about the utility Herc has and how it fits in the game. But since I don’t have him yet, I guess I don’t get a vote on the matter.

Unless what he means is, if we don’t agree with him then we don’t get a vote..

The irony is, I’m actually starting to come round to the idea that Herc is better than CGR, I need to consider it more and think about the utility Herc has and how it fits in the game. But since I don’t have him yet, I guess I don’t get a vote on the matter.

I've already pretty much come to the conclusion that hercs likely the current top cosmic but I'd like to actually use him before making the decision.
    Been saving 6* shards so if I'm lucky I might actually be able to vote on this.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hercules
    Everything is fine but did you finish ur act 3 quest?
    Hercules

sentry is the worst science anyway
    Watch out for the reverse uno card in October when Sentry gets buffed and does everything Corvus does but better :D .

Watch out for the reverse uno card in October when Sentry gets buffed and does everything Corvus does but better :D .
    Alright, I'll keep an eye out for the sentry buff October 2022
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

CGR isn't even close to Herc really. CGR is good but he's a lot more limited than some people want to admit. Herc has comparable damage without the limitations and his sig is the most broken ability they've put into this game since Corvus's sig and and Ghost's phasing
    Hercules

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for the sentry buff October 2022
    :/:|
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

CGR isn't even close to Herc really. CGR is good but he's a lot more limited than some people want to admit. Herc has comparable damage without the limitations and his sig is the most broken ability they've put into this game since Corvus's sig and and Ghost's phasing
    I’ve used CGR all over and I’d actually say he’s a lot more versatile than some want to admit. The only things I’ve found really lock out his damage is armour break immunity/debuff immunity. Yes, nullify too, but since buffs are the defining trait of Cosmic champs that’s frankly not relevant. So many cosmic champs get shut down by nullify, you’re just gonna take a different class. It’s like taking science champs against debuff immune and wondering why they’re not working, or mystic champs against power control/nullify immune. Outside of mystic champs, there are only a few easily avoidable nodes that strip buffs.

He is limited in some places yes, but nowadays with all the options we have, that’s not the end all be all of a champ anymore.

Archangel is limited by bleed/poison immune, doesn’t stop him being insanely good. Mags is limited by non-metal champs. These two insanely broken champions have situations that limit them, yes, and there are more bleed immune champs/nodes than armour break immune/debuff immune champs/nodes. But it doesn’t stop them being good.

To be clear, the point of what I’ve said above isn’t that CGR *is* definitely the best cosmic, just that having weaknesses isn’t the reason he wouldn’t be, does that make sense?

I do agree with your overall point though, I think Herc’s sig is looking like the thing that sets him apart. I always wanna wait for the initial hype of a new champ to die down, since Stryfe was set as the new Aegon until he settled down a bit, but as long as the hype doesn’t settle down and I continue seeing awesome stuff with Herc, I do think I’m on my way to changing my mind.
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Karnak