**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD; still worth using these days?

TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Pretty much just wondering if people still find MD worth the points currently, and if so what level you run it at. Relatively speaking I'm fairly mystic heavy in my top champs, I have 3 r3 mystics out of 10 and I use em pretty frequently.

Currently I have level 3 MD. But I'm pretty heavily debating on putting the points elsewhere, or pulling one point from elsewhere and going 4/5 MD.

Do you run MD? At what level? And do you find it's worthwhile on offence?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    With how much I'm playing diablo these days, yep, 4/5
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I run 4/5, but unless you have a bunch of high level mystics who benefit from it, you can stick to 3/5.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Lvl 3 seems to be enough for me for now but I would consider adding one point for AW defense purpose in my case, just waiting to rank up sasquatch and dragonman for the same.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have it at 4/5 I believe and it is pretty useful. However I don't care much about masteries, I find them too expensive. I have WP1, DW5 and that's pretty much it. No Assassins and imo 1000ish units isn't worth the tiny upgrades in defensive tree. This amount of units is enough for a comfy clear of 7.2
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got mine at 3/5 and when necessary I run mystic power boosts, but am slowly collecting cores to open it to 4/5 if ever needed. But 3/5 has worked well enough for me when I've used mystics.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I run MD at lvl 4 and it's great generally but sometimes the push to full 3bars of power comes too fast like when I'm trying to get healing from Claire's sp2. The power meter just flies up to full before I have a chance to get the sp2 off but it's just great for controlling some tough fights.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like to run 4 or 5 but I only have 3 unlocked after the nerf and with full suicides and deep wounds I don't have the points needed for more anyway. Definitely worth it if you use mystics.
  • I run 4/5, I’m slowly saving for 5/5. I hate running mystics without MD like when I have suicides. Just isn’t the same, it’s a shame MD is here and it’s not just a basic part of most mystics kit or that you can’t have 5 points in a class based mastery without it counting towards your points cap
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    If u are using magik, doom, manthing, sym supreme, sorc supreme and such champs then md is really great
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    For me MD lvl 4 is the sweetspot
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Just unlocked MD 3/5 today for Claire, Doom and Maw!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Run MD 5/5 pretty much every day. It really just depends how often you use mystics and whether you do AW and place mystics on defense. It's still one of the most powerful masteries available
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    4/5 here
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I have R3 doom and Claire that I use a lot so I run MD4.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I run MD lvl 4. I really like it for when I’m running my top mystics.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I run 5/5 always, its great.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Seems like the general consensus is that MD is still worth the mastery points and y'all have convinced me to keep it :). It's good to know that others still run level 3 and find it valuable. I might still sink the extra point to run 4/5 but for now, I'm content. Thanks again
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MD lvl 4
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    4 for me as well. 3 just wasn’t quite enough.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I run level 4
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    4/5 for 2 years now no regrets.