**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How has this month of MCoC been for you

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
So far a few days into this month this game has had some amazing stuff happening but that's just for me how about yall?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Haven’t played much one my main
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I completed 6.3 this month and I’m halfway done with 6.4 completion as well. I currently have over 55% t5cc so after the 25% selector from act 6 completion, I’ll be 20% of a t5cc away from Thronebreaker. Hoping to achieve TB by the end of this month or by the end of next.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Done with shang chi challange, done with exploration of cav and uncollected difficulty...so remaining month gonna be pretty meh
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Very boring
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

People are not playing as much at all. ☹

I haven't really been playing much over the past couple of months, maybe an hour or so but this past week it's been cut in half.. for no other reason other than I'm loosing interest 🤷‍♂️

It is what it is.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I mean I duped my Rhino in the last 30 days. So I am bitter and only log in for objectives and AQ/AW
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Pretty good, got some decent pulls, finished my final carinas challenge, enjoying the slower pace to the month. Currently on the middle of a grind to awaken my 6* Angela, going well. Kind of glad it’s a quieter month since I go back to uni soon
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Snooze fest. Been doing AW, AQ, and a little arena but thats about it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It was exciting, bcs I became TB and played a bit around w my fave champs.

However the stupid objctive sidequest has absolutely obliterated my will to do anything in-game
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Just login in for some shards :s
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    So many bugs in game. That’s what and Kabam hiding things
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    More like a job than a game. I expected this post-SoP; you don't have a high like that without falling down.

I think it could've been managed a lot better though, even with the background issues. I feel like they should be throwing the kitchen sink at us to ensure retention, but they have us doing milk runs and fetch quests for spare change instead.

My advice would be for Kabam to have a handful of events in their back pocket that they could throw to distract us at any given moment. Like pocket sand.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Boring.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Pull wise its been a good month but the game performance issues are making me hesitant to make my run for cav.might just finish EQ this week and take a mini-break and see how the games running next month
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    Without the Side Quest had little to do.
    Over the Cavalier Quests as the "counter-play" design is getting tiring. I just want somewhere I can take a team and bash things and feel like I've progressed without have to think about when I'm swiping or mashing.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Hardly anyone is playing this dumpster fire. It’s probably time to let it sit a while.