**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A random kicked my Team

I am a leader of a team and all about fair chances when it comes to placement of war so this guy was on the team for most of war season so when he asked if he could be officer to do war placement I said sure. 1hr later get messages of my team goin crazy, it turns out the guy did do placement great but he also kicked about 12 players and members who have been with the team for a couple of years now 4 days before the season is over . And I tried to report him but there is no way to do so, I guess my Question would be if there is any way Kabaam can look into and possibly compensate them for it if u need names of the person who did let me know and the people who got kicked.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Would be nice if leaders could select the level of authority an officer has

Much Needed
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Would be nice if leaders could select the level of authority an officer has

That's what Officer is. You need to select people you trust. Unfortunately, not everyone is trustworthy.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, that’s final. Kabam won’t look into in-alliance issues.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Never give a random officer privileges. Should be someone you've played with for several months or years etc who you can trust..not someone who hasn't even completed a season with your alliance. I hope you get through getting the others their season rewards.
  • Options
    GalactikasGalactikas Posts: 4
    Yea he kicked then left but thank u all hopefully it works out
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I know WoW used to have tiers in the guild and the leader could set different levels of authority to each specific group, which would allow for some to arrange defense but not kick or invite or whatever else.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I am a leader of a team and all about fair chances when it comes to placement of war so this guy was on the team for most of war season so when he asked if he could be officer to do war placement I said sure. 1hr later get messages of my team goin crazy, it turns out the guy did do placement great but he also kicked about 12 players and members who have been with the team for a couple of years now 4 days before the season is over . And I tried to report him but there is no way to do so, I guess my Question would be if there is any way Kabaam can look into and possibly compensate them for it if u need names of the person who did let me know and the people who got kicked.

Instead of talking in forum, go to Kabam website; file a report to them and giving them the names who you want to make them entitle for the AW rewards; invite those players back to your alliance immediately; demote your problematic officer; kick him out in case you want him to feel what others feel. That’s it.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

People like that should be perma banned. Not even kidding

Completely agree. It was deliberate and malicious and the game would be better off without them.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I remember getting demoted to kicking a guy mid season.
    For a proper reason though, but I forgot to mention it to leader in prior
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    What's his ign, just message me.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Damnn dude this is real bad
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Sounds like a psychopath...
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

i love tht this guy put a random as an officer an is complaining that they effed his friemds . bahahaha learn your lesson an move along

I think the lesson is learned, they’re just wanting to know what they can do to help out their alliance so they can still get the rewards
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually asking for IGN is meaningless, everyone can change IGN nowadays, not to mention if he has alternative accounts.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Yeah I really disagree with the whole getting kicked you get no rewards. If you participated in wars for the season I think regardless after participating rewards should be guaranteed
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021