**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2nd r5 has finally arrived!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Was a tough decision between:
Unduped-iceman, NF, sentinel
Duped and high sig-capiw, AA
But I am in 6.2.2 where I need triple immunities. So with great damage comes great immunities, and with both of this comes iceman. Waiting for a heimdall for final boss node(requirement:fury buff)

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Odd rank up but congrats!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Whom should I rank up next to r5
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Heck Yeah
    It’s Ok Madrid

I too have terrible PI and Masteries but I don’t care. I’ve had the same masteries since Act 4 and I just finished 7.2 last week
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used AA for 4/6 bosses in 6.2 lol
    edited September 2021

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

I too have terrible PI and Masteries but I don’t care. I’ve had the same masteries since Act 4 and I just finished 7.2 last week

You might have finished it sooner if you changed your masteries between act 4 and now lol

Maybe but I actually did finish quite fast in terms of how long my account has been live
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Great rank up! Ice man is fun, triple immunity, versatile as hell, can tank sp3s, and has some pretty solid damage. Overall a ice rank up. Wouldn’t do cap either since you already had a science champ ranked up. However i would have ranked up starky to go along with that gwen and do v5 easy pz
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

You might have finished it sooner if you changed your masteries between act 4 and now lol

Maybe but I actually did finish quite fast in terms of how long my account has been live
    Is literally every post you make about “guys I made it through easy nerfed content, bow at my feet” lol
  • SeatWarmerSeatWarmer Posts: 15

Was a tough decision between:
    Unduped-iceman, NF, sentinel
    Duped and high sig-capiw, AA
    But I am in 6.2.2 where I need triple immunities. So with great damage comes great immunities, and with both of this comes iceman. Waiting for a heimdall for final boss node(requirement:fury buff)

Cool

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I am shock.

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

Act 7 is incredibly easy tho lol

Point is that I got to the end of Story Content with the same crappy masteries from Act 4

Act 7 May be easy but Act 6 isn’t
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Forget everyone else, that’s an awesome rank up!

Forget everyone else, that’s an awesome rank up!

Amen
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

Great rank up! Ice man is fun, triple immunity, versatile as hell, can tank sp3s, and has some pretty solid damage. Overall a ice rank up. Wouldn’t do cap either since you already had a science champ ranked up. However i would have ranked up starky to go along with that gwen and do v5 easy pz

BTW I have stealthy starky and Gwen all as five stars
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It’s Ok Madrid

Act 7 is incredibly easy tho lol

Point is that I got to the end of Story Content with the same crappy masteries from Act 4

Act 7 May be easy but Act 6 isn’t
    Touché. Using the same masteries from act 4-7 isn’t really a smart thing, but it’s just a game and everybody’s entitled to how they want to play it.
    the only change my masteries have had since act 4 is salve, md, and one level in collar tech (I think)
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Damn that P.I
    My 5* r3 sabertooth has pi same as that
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's ok I guess, but make the next one CAIW or AA