**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    I just entered an AQ fight which ends up getting paused on the loading screen, then I get the “lost connection” message, followed by a forced reset. Now I’m at 50% health.
    New iPad Pro, new $300 Nighthawk modem router and a perfect WiFi signal.
    I tried adding pics, but it’s saying uploading isn’t allowed.
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 139
    edited September 2021
    I just got burned in war bc of dex issues. This is so frustrating
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Kobikobs said:

I just got burned in war bc of dex issues. This is so frustrating

lol..I almost got burned against Kingpin because of dex issues
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Since my last comment, I would like to say thank you for the compensation. It helped a lot and I’ve noticed a significant improvement compared to last month for game performance. However, this month is still buggy. I’m getting more frequent frame rate issues and issues of the game mistaken dexterity for parry. These issues have been in every form of content from arena to story content. Can we get a update on the progress of this getting fully patched?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    I was in AW, my 6* KG rank2 sig42.. fighting a 4* Green Goblin.. but 'game crashes' while I'm in the middle of the fight.. I get penalized 50% less health.. the only good thing is KG can regen the missing health.

Common Kabam.. seriously?!? This is getting annoying really annoying.. in AQ and AW..

parry, dex, frame rate, drop inputs, and game crashes.. if it's the game engine that is known issue.. please resume what is a fair compensation equivalent to the frustrating season summoners are expected to play through.

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    It has never happened to me but since a few days, the game doesn't register my response and my character stands there without parrying or just blocks. I checked my display and it works fine. Is it just me or do u feel the same way.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

Theyve openly said its not fixed, why do you think we're still getting care packages?

It could take a while but they're still working on it. They made a post and a lot of videos about it. It's better than it was, but no where near what it was pre game engine update, or where it should be.

They'll get there eventually

Ok thx for the info bro. I wasnt very active so just wanted to know
    :)
  • Yesterday in AW, I finally got some parries!! Oh wait, nope…. It’s just the word popping up. No actual parry effect occurred….. Defender just combos me to the face… Yay

Happened to both Angela and NF.against. Mr. Sinister, Human Torch, NF. None of the defenders were on nodes that would purify or otherwise shrug off parry. No ‘Immune’ appeared, not ‘Purified’ appeared.

But sure, keep shoving out ‘deals’.
  • Yeah these issues are definitely not fixed. Was playing Sunspot and it showed 'perfect block' on screen even though I dex'ed the opponent and didn't actually block anything... Then playing against Iceman, I dex'ed his sp1, it showed 3 'dexterity' prompts on screen and yet I got clipped by it....
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    For me, at least ... it's MUCH improved.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Apparently Kabam will release a statement with an update.. let's wait and see ..

I'm also one of the affected
  • _Sxxzy__Sxxzy_ Posts: 0
    hello kabam and everyone reading this, thank you guys for giving your all to fix the parry and dexterity issues. the compensation has helped but could you guys at kabam please give more of normal questing compensation rather than alliance war and alliance quest rewards, because for players like me that don't do alliance war and alliance quest that often and when i do i do not do it very seriously. it would be much more helpful to have that compensation than the aw/aq comp as they are just mostly wasted recources for players like me. once again thank you guys for being so generous with the compensation in the first place i just beleive it would be more helpful than the main comp you guys are giving as of now
  • giangio63giangio63 Posts: 2
    C'è sempre il rischio di perdere la serie in arena con bug nella Parata