**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the really good champ that you have never used?

Seeing some rank up posts lately I realized I have never used captain marvel movie. Anyone else I’ve a killer champ they haven’t obtained or used yet?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 or Corvus. I don’t have my 5* unawakened Corvus ranked up because I don’t run suicides and he doesn’t have his cheat death ability because he’s unduped. I’m planning on taking him up and duping him eventually so that I can have him as an option for things like the Shang chi challenge in the future. I played a lot of 4* g2099 in aq about a year ago but haven’t touched my 5*. I just don’t like her and have too many other good champions.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Corvus, guilly, colossus, nick fury, claire
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I have them but don’t use them
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Ghost (6*), Corvus (5* 120 sig from dupes), CMM (5* 80 sig from dupes), Aegeon (5* 40 sig from dupes)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Have 5/65 quake who I barely used anymore. Can quake and bake, but don't have the time to sink into learning shake.

Rank 2 6* ghost, tech AG and tons of Sig's and I just can't get used to ghost either.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099

Diablo as well but that’s simply because I haven’t gotten around to testing his buff and I’m giving Magik all my mystic resources
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Aegon; never pulled him outside of 4 star.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Corvus - have him 6* and he has always sat the bench.

CGR- Took him to rank 3 and wish I had my resources back. Great potion farmer.

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Quake, Ghost, Blade, Bishop, Thing
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Used the 4* sparingly. Don’t have a higher rarity.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Apoc, Omega, AA, ProfX, and Stryfe.
    Claire and Doom.

Don't have any of those over 4*. It's weird honestly, my luck with mutant and mystics is just pretty ****.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Corvus, quake, Ægon, MOJO, the list goes on
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105
    Ghost, Corvus , fury & CMM (although I do play her sometimes but not my first choice).

I don’t know how to handle Ghost very well and I just simple don’t like some of them.

But I’m beginning to like CMM & Fury lately.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    R3 Ghost
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    CMM

She’s behind other cosmics and there’s nothing she does that I need
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ægon. I have the 5* 5/65 sig 200 and rarely use him
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Quake. Fury synergy aside, I never use her. My skills with her are in the negatives
    Claire. Doom handles pretty much all my Mystic needs
    Thing, my second r3, never used him aside from ROL potion grind