**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on my latest 6*s?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled two 6*s that I'm happy with - King Groot and OG Storm. My happiness regarding King Groot is probably not surprising anyone after his buff but Storm is maybe not the most exciting champ on her own. However, she slots into several synergies (Bishop, Beardo, Jabari Panther among others) and, most importantly, can become a Horsewoman of Apocalypse's.

So, my questions:

1) How good is King Groot unawakened? I'm close to forming a cosmic t5cc so I'm on the hunt for a good r3 candidate, but I don't really have one in my roster. I'm happy with my KG pull since he might be one but I haven't had the chance to try him out yet. I'll probably r2 him regardless but I'm curious what you think about r3'ing him unawakened.

2) How good is Storm as a Horsewoman? I tried her out and was about equally impressed and underwhelmed by her performance. She stacked shocks like there was no tomorrow but she wasn't melting her opponents as fast as I had hoped. The shocks were also really stressful to keep up and very easy to have fall off, which set you back to zero in the blink of an eye. I do need a good shock dealer for certain paths so she might be a good candidate to at least r2 but how viable is she in matches where there isn't a Thunderstruck or Shock Vulnerability node or something?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Storm as a horsewoman has good damage
    Watch beroman he did a few video's on her
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    I waited until he was awakened which happened soon after SoP. If I didn't have an Angela waiting to be duped on the side I would also put sig stones into him. Still debating.

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★

Storm as a horsewoman has good damage
    Watch beroman he did a few video's on her

Holy cow, I did what you said and wow, he really racked up some damage with her. Yeah, I'll have to take her up, I think. As I said, I need a shock dealer anyways.
    xLunatiXx said:

I waited until he was awakened which happened soon after SoP. If I didn't have an Angela waiting to be duped on the side I would also put sig stones into him. Still debating.

Alright, good to know. I'll take him to r2 and we'll see what happens after that. I still have a little way to go until I form that cosmic t5cc so there's no need to rush any such decisions anyway.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    King Kong good