**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I was kicked 3 days before aw season is over

2»

Comments

• Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I got kicked because I particapted too much an apparently offended the lower people by saying “get going if we want to keep gold 3” whatever. If an alliance does that they are trash. Move on. Some people are just stupid and jerks
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Ok you can rejoin the alliance.

Lol you think he will accept to come back ?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Guys look at @2StarKing Threads and Look who commented and look who OP is and look who got kicked and look at this whole mess and look....
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Ok you can rejoin the alliance.

With leaders or officers like you in that ally, I think OP's better off joining a different one.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Guys look at @2StarKing Threads and Look who commented and look who OP is and look who got kicked and look at this whole mess and look....

The plot thickens!
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

The plot thickens!
    LOL have you noticed how the OP hasn't responded to my comments. Hmm... the plot runs deep.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    This type of stories always have 2 sides

ppl tend to overlook their own shortcomings often (me included)

If you say you have no idea why then you are probably not telling the whole truth

Noone in their right mind would kick good/promising ppl. To find ppl who want to play war gets more and more hard.

We kick ppl for the following reasons:

-Go in fights with low hp and give more deaths

-Take fights they have bad matchups for and die

- be inactive and never help with minis

- being an ass and super arrogant about war and always be negative to ppl who died

- dying like x2 more than everybody else over a few wars (not just 1 or 2)

Maybe the alliance officers are just asses but that is rather unlikely (not impossible tho)
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Seraphion said:

If you say you have no idea why then you are probably not telling the whole truth

Noone in their right mind would kick good/promising ppl. To find ppl who want to play war gets more and more hard.

- being an ass and super arrogant about war and always be negative to ppl who died

Maybe the alliance officers are just asses but that is rather unlikely (not impossible tho)

Also:
    - taking easy paths and ignoring assignment list in ally chat
    - doubling paths/running straight to minis and ignoring uncompleted paths
    - joining very late
    - being hyperactive ("c'mon guys, let's move"), attacking verbally other mates that didn't move "for 5 hours"
    - swearing/dirty joking in line/discord chat
    - unprovoked trash talk to opponent in chat
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Some officers are just rear ends. I was once in a G3 ally. They had perfomance issues but I consistently placed top in AQ and cleared my paths in AW. The leader randomly changes AQ maps and assignments. Today Map 3, tomorrow Map 4. Asking for explanations got me nowhere. I lost it when they placed me in Map 2 and asked him why an ally full of UC and Cavs are doing Map 2 then he kicked me without explanation.
    All good though, I'm in a much better ally now.