**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss PATH 4 Question.

Im planning on doing path 4 and i have a team of:
1.Prof X
2.HT
3.Doom
4. White mags (for Collector and Korg pre fight)
5. The 5th one is what i need help with.
The 4 above can solo everything except- Massacre and Red skull. So im thinking between
Chi for Crit on block massacre and easier time on Luke cage (i can solo him with prof x too) or
Ronan for easier time on red skull
Or if you have anyone else please suggest.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    i want to say aegon but i'm guessing you don't haave him. red skull can be decently done with doom.
    i did path4 recently and took aegon, doom, ht, nick ronana. it was expensive as hell ngl . main cause being i didnt have any potions. alos, which fight is doom going to solo? and how do you plan to take hood?
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    Hood will go down with human torch. I have aegon but Professor X is doing better job in my opinion.And doom can solo Hyperion, and bishop (i have him rank 3 and maybe he will be rank 4 by the time i start the path
    )
    Presly said:

Hood will go down with human torch. I have aegon but Professor X is doing better job in my opinion.And doom can solo Hyperion, and bishop (i have him rank 3 and maybe he will be rank 4 by the time i start the path
    )

hood with torch? good luck with that lol
    did yiu get it done?