**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is void still worth sig 200 as a 6 star for end game players?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
Guys I don’t know how to feel about void right now. Is he still worth taking to r3 and sig 200? ESP for end game players or suicides users? He is terrible with suicides tbh…

Is void still worth sig 200 as a 6 star for end game players? 47 votes

Absolutely worth it
65%
SpeedbumpTerraGrueneMicthanks4playingcausticAKTEKOnmixAckbar67JuggerNotAmazing_Demon05Billie90StevieManWonderEtjamaSarvanga1_PanbohPoketanFiiNCHMasterpuffo_owalkerdog 31 votes
Not as good as he used to be but still worth it
17%
ScrubhanTJayHemanth123manikantaTheBoogyManCmaroNimsKetchumKonstant45YeBoii 8 votes
Not in the slightest
0%
It depends on your mastery
17%
KennadoAdvErcarretXguard77SL1229JoshKosh557OrthoCresolARS7N 8 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth it
    still a great champ, does a lot that not other champs can do. i'd he's not a great decision for suicide players, but still a good investment overall
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth it
    I am taking mine to s200.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth it
    He doesn't have flashy numbers like so many people crave these days, but he has alot of utility and consistent damage, not burst. Definetly worth r3+/s200.
  • mine is r3 sig1. He doesnt need sig200, he has never NEEDED it.
    all you really need is fotv.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't necessarily put a full 200 sigs into him, but r3? Yeah, absolutely. I love him. He is so useful in so many scenarios.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    Absolutely worth it
    I plan on having an r3 sig 200 void as soon as I pull a 6* void and get a science awakening gem and 199 science sig stones.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Just awakened mine for the 1st time the other day. I could rank 3 but I run suicides 24/7 and only interested in ranking suicide friendly champions. He's worth it I guess but just not for my account.
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Absolutely worth it
    Just do it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth it
    I have mine at 6r3 sig200 and will be taking him to r4 soon.
    He is absolutely worth it.