**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Counter havok

HalalaHalala Posts: 79
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is any champs here can counter havok or anyone have id duel havok? I have trouble with him in act 6.1.6

Comments

• Options

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/128890/6-1-6-havok-is-just-a-bit-silly
    Unfortunately you don't have good counter atm.

6* Havok duel: papa hunter
  • Options
    is hawkeye can counter? his sp1 can drain power
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    You can try out, no harm.
    I remembered I used Venom for that Havok.
    Solid counters includes Angela, Colossus, Guardian, Heimdall, Red Skull, Cyclop, Havok……etc.
  • Options
    Also Iceman, Ultron AOU and OG Vision.
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Hulkbuster as well. Any champ that has an active armor is a good counter for him.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    You don't have a standard counter to him but maybe Claire could work? She won't be able to avoid the damage but she can heal back up and power-drain him. She can also build up her charges by throwing incinerate attacks, since he's immune.

It would probably be a really tricky fight since you'd have to cycle between her different modes a lot in order to keep him under control, but it may be your best option.

But I don't know if I've ever tried using Claire against him so I can't say if it would work, and I don't remember the specific nodes for that fight in particular.

Edit: Does anyone know if Killmonger's indestructible charges keep him from taking damage from plasma detonations? If so, he might be an option.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

You don't have a standard counter to him but maybe Claire could work? She won't be able to avoid the damage but she can heal back up and power-drain him. She can also build up her charges by throwing incinerate attacks, since he's immune.

It would probably be a really tricky fight since you'd have to cycle between her different modes a lot in order to keep him under control, but it may be your best option.

But I don't know if I've ever tried using Claire against him so I can't say if it would work, and I don't remember the specific nodes for that fight in particular.

Edit: Does anyone know if Killmonger's indestructible charges keep him from taking damage from plasma detonations? If so, he might be an option.

The nope dont allow me use 1 type special im a row, so it is quite hard, but thanks for advice, i will farm some revive for this fight, waiting for amor up champs is too long
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Any champion with armor up buff works
    But colossus is best cuz he is armor break immune against non tech champions
    So unfortunately it's a unitman fight
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Reference said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/128890/6-1-6-havok-is-just-a-bit-silly
    Unfortunately you don't have good counter atm.

6* Havok duel: papa hunter

This right here! Thanks mate, I appreciate it. This duel target is still havok and I wanted to test whether ultron's armor ups can counter his plasma or not. Amazing work dude, you're a gem to the community.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,910 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Claire is hell with her energy attacks.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,910 ★★★★★
    Post your 4* roster, since 4*s are now allowed in act 6.