**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Counter havok

HalalaHalala Posts: 79
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is any champs here can counter havok or anyone have id duel havok? I have trouble with him in act 6.1.6

Comments

• HalalaHalala Posts: 79

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/128890/6-1-6-havok-is-just-a-bit-silly
    Unfortunately you don't have good counter atm.

6* Havok duel: papa hunter
    is hawkeye can counter? his sp1 can drain power
    edited September 2021
    You can try out, no harm.
    I remembered I used Venom for that Havok.
    Solid counters includes Angela, Colossus, Guardian, Heimdall, Red Skull, Cyclop, Havok……etc.
    Also Iceman, Ultron AOU and OG Vision.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 146
    Hulkbuster as well. Any champ that has an active armor is a good counter for him.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,028 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    You don't have a standard counter to him but maybe Claire could work? She won't be able to avoid the damage but she can heal back up and power-drain him. She can also build up her charges by throwing incinerate attacks, since he's immune.

It would probably be a really tricky fight since you'd have to cycle between her different modes a lot in order to keep him under control, but it may be your best option.

But I don't know if I've ever tried using Claire against him so I can't say if it would work, and I don't remember the specific nodes for that fight in particular.

Edit: Does anyone know if Killmonger's indestructible charges keep him from taking damage from plasma detonations? If so, he might be an option.
    Ercarret said:

You don't have a standard counter to him but maybe Claire could work? She won't be able to avoid the damage but she can heal back up and power-drain him. She can also build up her charges by throwing incinerate attacks, since he's immune.

It would probably be a really tricky fight since you'd have to cycle between her different modes a lot in order to keep him under control, but it may be your best option.

But I don't know if I've ever tried using Claire against him so I can't say if it would work, and I don't remember the specific nodes for that fight in particular.

Edit: Does anyone know if Killmonger's indestructible charges keep him from taking damage from plasma detonations? If so, he might be an option.

The nope dont allow me use 1 type special im a row, so it is quite hard, but thanks for advice, i will farm some revive for this fight, waiting for amor up champs is too long
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Any champion with armor up buff works
    But colossus is best cuz he is armor break immune against non tech champions
    So unfortunately it's a unitman fight