**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the really good champ that you have never used?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

Solely because he doesn’t fill any gaps in my roster and I am working on other champions
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    5*- Quake, Ghost (find them tough to play with)
    also Venom (6*) but somehow not using him
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Ghost and Warlock.
    Unable to get either (both as 5 or 6*s)
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Ghost....just cant pull her
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Hype and g2099
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Hood, Ghost, Stryfe & more
    They're pretty good when I watch on youtube, but I can't use them well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ghost. I haven't even had a higher Rarity until recently. Now I have all Rarities, and still have to get to know her.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Corvus, guilly, colossus, nick fury, claire

Who do you play then, mostly?
    Warlock, doom, mole man, hyperion, magneto, ghost, wasp, beardo, venom, tigra, torch, and guardian. Been using CGR less and come to think of it, i rarely use apoc.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Also got this guy who im becoming more and more fond of as i play him.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Nimrod, because I am not a ccp beta summoner
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Still waiting for that 6 star archangel🙂
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Sunspot. I would love to but mutant resources are hard to come by.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Quake. She’s Rank 4 and I only ever bring her for the nick fury evade synergy. Can’t be bothered to learn how to play her
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Omega red. 565 sig 200.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit

I’ve never used him so the one time I tried, his damage and utility were both so low that I told myself I need months of practice so I can master him. 7 seconds later I just use Quake and call it a day.

All jokes aside, I don’t use CMM
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Aegon.
    Max sigged my 5* only to discover that I don’t enjoy his play style and hate longform content. I’m thronebreaker and still haven’t done LOL. lol
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    I have so many good champs at r1 as 5 stars.....Hyperion (recent pull), immortal hulk, tigra, prof x, stryfe, guardian, red guardian, mojo.....no clue when I'll even get to them...at this point I get to content...I get stuck ....I go dig in my roster and find who I need to rank up to beat it
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    hyperion,blade and mysterio
  • Professor X. I have the resources to rank him up to rank 5 but I keep forgetting I have him for some reason.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got a R4 Ghost, figuring once I learn how to use her I can R5 her. Seems like she will stay R4, can't be bothered to learn her overly complicated mechanics.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Quake.

I know I am supposed to like her, and mine is maxed out, I just don't like her.

I'd rather use Ghost too.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    How is sunspot?
    I have never used him yet.. just have a r3 5* sitting for years.
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 142
    Ghost
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    Nick Fury
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    all 5* Ægon r3 , Ghost r2, Quake r4 and ill be crucified for this one Corvus r4
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Quake (Not too fond of her playstyle)
    Ghost (Again same reason as above)
    Corvus (I think he is overhyped)

All of them are at 5* r4 and then i just gave up on them and now they are arena fodders.

Let the hate (disagrees) flow in!!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I've never pulled a Captain Marvel Movie above a 4* so I've never used her outside of the occasional arena fight. Same with Cull Obsidian, Torch and Thing.

I have both Starky and Ghost as 5r5s but I never use them. I find Starky boring as heck and Ghost...well, she's not boring exactly, but she's also not really my cup of tea.

Corvus and Namor both sit completely untouched until I put on suicides, after which I tend to use both a lot. But I rarely use suicides because I like to throw a lot of fancy special attacks with my less suicide-friendly champs.

I used Quake a lot before but I've just grown so tired of her. Just sitting in the corning, dodging everything - nah, not my style.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I never ever use Thor Ragnarok.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Hyperion has fallen off my roster. Haven't used him since some variant action. Omega red I never use, I even find myself using ghost less and less.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Claire Voyance but she came very late to my roster as 5* and now I don't use 5* anymore. Beside Clair I have to say Ghost, as I always fail to use her at her best.