**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hawkeye Trailer

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

youre faster than my youtube notifications XD

Discord was faster g.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Im too excited for this show as it already looks epic
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hailee Steinfeld!

Heck Yeah
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Confirmed by trailer, Kate Bishop coming to the contest!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It seems nice and fun
  • Hoitado said:

Hailee Steinfeld!
    Heck Yeah

Initially looks like (and sounds like) Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games mode.

And in a node to Broadway re-opening after Covid, presenting “(Captain) Rogers, the Musical”, lol.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    Hawkeye buff 🤞
    Disney plus + mcoc = obvious opportunity, let’s goooo!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I'm convinced by this trailer that Jeremy Renner would make an amazing James Bond.

I got that vibe too 😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

2StarKing said:

Confirmed by trailer, Kate Bishop coming to the contest!

Don't bank on it just yet. I mean, where's MCU!Scarlet Witch, Monica, MCU!SamCap, Captain Carter, Sylvie, T'challa Star-Lord? nowhere, that's where.

If Kate gets added, it won't be until/unless she's in a movie.
    or they just do comics Kate like they did for America Chavez
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    This looks fantastic.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

I'm convinced by this trailer that Jeremy Renner would make an amazing James Bond.

He's the wrong nationality. Besides, he's already been in a Bourne movie and two Mission Impossible movies.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

He's the wrong nationality. Besides, he's already been in a Bourne movie and two Mission Impossible movies.
    Ah yes. Because we know that in the mcu for instance only American actors/actresses play American characters…

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Ah yes. Because we know that in the mcu for instance only American actors/actresses play American characters…

Talking about Bond, not the MCU
    I know. I was using that as an example. My point is that if they wanted to hire Jeremy Renner to play James Bond, they wouldn’t hesitate because he’s American. There are plenty of British people who play American roles and put on an accent
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    The only downside is that Renner is already 50. To put it in perspective Daniel Craig is 53 and he's already retiring from the role.. even if he was guaranteed the next role and production started right away it's safe to say he would be a one-and-done like George Lazenby.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Why are there so many disagrees on this thread lmao

Because I made it
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    I just hope they don't kill him
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

I just hope they don't kill him

Hawkeye or Bond?
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    I just hope this has better writing than the other MCU shows