**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam perform better?

Should they? Yes, I think so.

But do they see urgent need in doing so? No.
We have been promised few weeks ago, that one of their top priorities would become the BETA testing in order to decrease the more or less endless list of bugs and discrepancies. Decide for yourself how much BETA testing was carried out successfully since then. Instead they offer "deal" after "deal" and a huge part of the community calls them "great" and "better than ever". And keeps buying them in large numbers.

Would you pay your food in a restaurant with thanks, give tip and come back another time if you were served with cold and ugly food and a FU, and the chief's promise about future improvements turns out to be untrue?
Certainly not.

As consumers you have huge powers. Learn to speak with your wallets. Good work deserves to be rewarded. But if you want improvements on one hand, but your wallet is not closed on the other - nothing will change.

Let Kabam deliver first. I personally ignore all those "deals", as I prefer to invest in a successful future of MCOC instead.

Comments

• Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Yes they should, we hv not seen any game developers like kabam(kabam sucks). After the loading issue of android users they didnt give any compensation , i lost my voodoo bcause of them, there r bunch of fools who call themselves kabam
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Antony687 wrote: »
    Yes they should, we hv not seen any game developers like kabam(kabam sucks). After the loading issue of android users they didnt give any compensation , i lost my voodoo bcause of them, there r bunch of fools who call themselves kabam

I am sorry, Antony, but that is not what I meant. Kabam runs one of the top grossing apps worldwide, even lately, and they are no fools at all. They are an exremely successful company, that aims to maximize profit of course.
    Who are the fools, if Kabam keeps managing to reach that goal, despite all the severe problems and bugs the community keeps complaining about?
This discussion has been closed.