**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Luke Cage Strategy

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Really don’t want to bring she hulk or stealthy as they’d only be used for 1 fight. Heimdall seems like hed save a lot of resources so trying to do it with Aegon, but it’s my first time going against LC, and my intercepting skills are average/below average, not sure I can always get the timing down on the heavy intercept.

Cause of this, I was going to ramp on the DH fight for a combo of 80-100 then quit out until I’m at 300+ or something like that. The logic being itd be safer to ramp on him and would make LC (and the other fights at the start ) a lot easier.

Has anyone done this? I seen some just get to a combo of 50 and proceed to Luke
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Are you bringing Doom? I used Red Mags on DH, and Doom on Luke Cage. He was able to pull about 10% health per run, so I used about 9 revives. If you struggle with intercepting this is a decent approach - just keep the staggers up and you can avoid unblockable / unstoppable.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Are you bringing Doom? I used Red Mags on DH, and Doom on Luke Cage. He was able to pull about 10% health per run, so I used about 9 revives. If you struggle with intercepting this is a decent approach - just keep the staggers up and you can avoid unblockable / unstoppable.

Yeah i was thinking using doom, but figured if i was gonna burn revives, may as well use them to ramp aegon on dh to make luke and the rest east
    Easy*
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Shang Chi can solo
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Xguard77 said:

Yeah i was thinking using doom, but figured if i was gonna burn revives, may as well use them to ramp aegon on dh to make luke and the rest east
    I used Aegon (without ramping him up on DH) and it cost me 17-18 revives each time. I’m also not the best at intercepting, but not the worst, either. I didn’t even think to use Doom. It probably would have saved some revives. There are easier Aegon ramp-up fights, I think. Like Joe Fixit on Paths 2 and 3, maybe.
    Ken1378 said:

GagoH said:

Xguard77 said:

I used Aegon (without ramping him up on DH) and it cost me 17-18 revives each time. I’m also not the best at intercepting, but not the worst, either. I didn’t even think to use Doom. It probably would have saved some revives. There are easier Aegon ramp-up fights, I think. Like Joe Fixit on Paths 2 and 3, maybe.
    Damn that’s a scary amount. Since I already dropped a few revives ramping on DH already, I’ll just try to go as high as I can and kill him off with Aegon. Hopefully, at a real high combo it won’t take that many revives. Luke has a lot of health as well at 5.7M.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

No one else has suggested using prof x! He can get the solo if you’re comfortable with his play style and using falter to intercept. I think Beroman has a few abyss videos of him on YouTube soloing multiple fights and he synergizes well with magneto if you’re using him on your run!

After getting bullied by Luke cage when I initially used Aegon I brought Prof X for every path after. He made that fight far easier, usually taking 3 revives and he's very useful for other flights on the path