**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map 6 Bishop mini boss

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Everyone!

My alliance is going to start doing map 6 on day 1 and 2 just for an increased challenge.

What are some of the better counters to the Bishop mini?

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Max sig Ultron, vision, War machine (with energy resist prefight), quake are some good options
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    I use Ultron. Duped Ultron is a solid counter to him. Just make sure not to knock him down before he throws his L2. It does too much damage.
    OG Vision is another good champ. You need to play slow, but you can make it that he never throws a special.
    Pun2099 might be a good counter as well. Won't give him much power in overdrive.
    War Machine is a solid counter too.
    Then you have Ghost.
    These are the ones I know. Vulture is tech and incinerate immune as well.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I would guess ghost, but really any tech that doesn’t deal energy damage could do it. Maybe WM with a preflight, or Warlock?

Good luck!

Warlock won't be. It has power focus and unless you can confidently push to L2, you'll be taking a lot of incinerate damage after his L1.
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Void, Colossus, CGR all work
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Starky takes down him in less than 100 hits. Just Don't touch bishop with the incineration timer post sp1. And remember you have power drain in the heavy. Helpfully in case someone left him with the 3 bard of power
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Ramped up G2099 is my go to champ for Bishop. Push him to SP2. If he fires SP1, just dance around until steady release expires.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I use HB and g99