**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why didn’t I get my rewards?

Comments

• CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    When will the alliance wars come?! The season is over
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    They will come in some time. Let kabam breathe. It's not even 12 hours since season ending.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I'm looking forward to the bans and things more than the rewards, dont want cheaters to prosper. Last time it happened the alliance was bumped up to a higher reward tier. Fingers crossed.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I believe they come out on juntember 73rd 2027 for everyone who asks where they are

Yoooo that's my birthday
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Has anybody received any awards ?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Has anybody received any awards ?

just did
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Haven't received yet
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Got it for G2 ally
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Results declared. But sill......
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Down with the cheaters!!
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Haven't received that rewards yet
  • Gold 3 are out, checked my sons account (silver3) and nothing yet, not sure he competed in enough wars though??????
  • AmeraAmera Posts: 42
    I woke up this morning thinking o was getting AW rewards. I know somebody is gonna say did you join the alliance to late? If I had time to do over 5 AW then I think I should be able to get rewards.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    But if you didn't do the five wars, then you don't get the rewards. That's what determines it
  • AmeraAmera Posts: 42

But if you didn't do the five wars, then you don't get the rewards. That's what determines it

I did do 5 alliance wars yet I still didn’t get them. What do I do?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Then wait, it can sometimes take a while
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Just be patient, bro. It‘s the same procedure as every Season. Higher ranked Alliances get their rewards first and Silver/Bronze (Top 21.000) have to wait some more hours or even until tonight/tomorrow.
  • Hey there, it can sometimes take a bit of time for all of the rewards to reach everyone. There are a lot of Alliances in the game, so the process can sometimes take longer than one might expect, but you can rest assured that the rewards will be sent out.
This discussion has been closed.